Anyone ever realize they were a crap person and make a change?

Things in moderation, I enjoy belittling those below me in the office on a Monday but will have the intern buy them coffee on a Wednesday and say it’s from me, straightens everything out nicely.

I did. I stopped fighting, and beating, and making kids cry in middle school. And some kinds took advantage of that after waiting a year or two. In fact some of the kids I beat, and made cry tried to get revenge. And kids were always testing me to see if I can break my nice streak.

I often think about how I would smash everyone back then, and now. As hard as I tried, I just could not expel the vengeful side in my mind. I even feel that because I suppressed it, I did not get as far in life had I never suppressed it.
Stop fighting your sons friends.

Things in moderation, I enjoy belittling those below me in the office on a Monday but will have the intern buy them coffee on a Wednesday and say it’s from me, straightens everything out nicely.
tumblr_ml5aowQU4p1rh231mo3_250.gif

Sherdog mod material, imo.

<GinJuice>

I lied, stole and cheated as kid growing up. my childhood was pretty fucked and that extended to my teens. i bullied other kids and i still havent forgiven myself for it. took hard drugs and got into fights, drunk driving and assault charges.

when i hit 27 years old is when i finally realised who the fuck i was and who i wanted to be. being nice to people is the single greatest thing i can do and i get emotional internally when acts of kindness are extended my way or when i see someone not as advantaged as others. charity work with the disabled is a goal of mine.

Over the years my wife has really helped me to reflect on ways that I'm a pretty big asshole, sometimes. tough pill(s) to swallow, but overall I think it's been for the best.
Same here, i've definitely changed for the better.

I had to stop drinking. I like not eating, calling Into work and spending every last dime on Fosters and Bacardi 151 when I have that 1st drink. Fuck responsible drinking and moderation. Thats just the way it is.

And I have to make changes monthly, weekly. Like pay more attention to people tomorrow because I was stuck in the what ifs and self loathing shit when being talked to. Communicate at work more slowly, not nervously. It's easy.

I don't think I've done anything especially terrible in my life, but there is a lot I regret.

In the end, the best thing you can do, is be a paragon of positivity and productivity, and be someone others aspire to be.

Back