Anyone feel completely mediocre?

P

Pugilistic

I don't have any talents. I think I'm average athletically although if I'm being honest I think my coordination is below average which is why I never really got into ball sports. I might be somewhat naturally stronger and muscular than most guys, but it's not by a huge margin either. I'm not musically talented and my singing is absolutely mediocre. So is my dancing. So is my writing. I don't think I'm stupid, but I'm definitely not a genius either. I was never bad enough at my jobs to get fired, but I never excelled and stood out either. I'm just socially skilled enough to not be totally awkward in social situations. I'm short and (maybe slightly above) average looking, and make just enough money to have a "normal" life.

I'm in my 30s I still haven't found anything I'm really talented at and everything I do just seems "passable." I'm a passable person.. I guess I should count my blessings I'm at not at least terrible. It kind of sucks not knowing what you're good at, assuming I even have a talent.

Anyone else feel this way? Is this most people? Did anyone find their talent later in life?

Nope. There are certain things that im mediocre at but the majority of my life im winning at almost everything. I have a tremendous amount of confidence in myself.

Be confident man, i know thats just hard to do, ive been around people with depression but thats key to alot of things

for real bud you were a professional athlete... get out of here with that weepy shit.

Praying for help in finding you also helps if you really mean it when you ask

I’m content just being a regular dude. Never understood why people put so much weight into athletic prowess, who cares? I’m above average in many areas, I just don’t care where I stack up. I’m in constant competition with myself, myself from yesterday.

Lol yes of course. I'm pretty good at video games and organization. That's.... something I guess.

Google Multiple Intelligences.

You must be able to hit one of the seven.

Tell us which one it is.

We believe in you bro

Nope. There are certain things that im mediocre at but the majority of my life im winning at almost everything. I have a tremendous amount of confidence in myself.

Be confident man, i know thats just hard to do, ive been around people with depression but thats key to alot of things

It's not really about confidence for me. If I have to sing or dance for whatever reason, I do it without giving a shit about how not great I am. But still, it'd be nice to be good at it.

for real bud you were a professional athlete... get out of here with that weepy shit.

I got knocked out a couple times. If I could go back I'd do it all over again and get the shit beat out of me again though

I don't have any talents. I think I'm average athletically although if I'm being honest I think my coordination is below average which is why I never really got into ball sports. I might be somewhat naturally stronger and muscular than most guys, but it's not by a huge margin either. I'm not musically talented and my singing is absolutely mediocre. So is my dancing. So is my writing. I don't think I'm stupid, but I'm definitely not a genius either. I was never bad enough at my jobs to get fired, but I never excelled and stood out either. I'm just socially skilled enough to not be totally awkward in social situations. I'm short and (maybe slightly above) average looking, and make just enough money to have a "normal" life.

I'm in my 30s I still haven't found anything I'm really talented at and everything I do just seems "passable." I'm a passable person.. I guess I should count my blessings I'm at not at least terrible. It kind of sucks not knowing what you're good at, assuming I even have a talent.

Anyone else feel this way? Is this most people? Did anyone find their talent later in life?

I guarantee you you’re good at something. And if you worked really hard at it, you could probably be great.

We both have more likes than posts and that's definitely something.
I'm definitely a lot more well liked on here than in real life. So that's.... something.

upload_2018-7-14_22-53-30.jpeg

Google Multiple Intelligences.

You must be able to hit one of the seven.

Tell us which one it is.

We believe in you bro
i have never tried this but the test i got language, kinesthetic, and naturalist. does that mean i am best fit for being a hippy liberal arts major

i have never tried this but the test i got language, kinesthetic, and naturalist. does that mean i am best fit for being a hippy liberal arts major
You have found your calling.

Enjoy the rest of your life

Not really, honestly at 38, things are going better than ever. Happily married, good savings account, solid career doing something I really enjoy in a location that I’ve wanted to be in for years. I’m pretty solid with the athletics even though I’m past my prime.

Have you gone to college??? Do you have a career??? You sort of seem poor and below average by most metrics.

I’m the smartest, most handsome and physically fit...but nobody ever realizes it

When I'm walking around and think about what I accomplished that most people can't, I smile.

When I think about what I didn't accomplish that I wanted to, I feel a bit of panic.

Back