Anyone glad goofy Daniel cornier is not champ anymore ?

Underdog bjj jp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Guy was just a cornball. He's like 48 trying look all cool cursing and looking like he's enjoying life. granted a roided monster is champ. I'm glad he kicked d.c head back to Wisconsin. Awesome fighter but his personality and his goofy round face made him unlikeable hope he retires

Not for the silly reasons you stated but yes I'm thrilled.

"DC was never champ" - Dana Florian

I will miss DC, was a fun mini-era

Last edited:
Jesus you are a hater. People who hate people they don't even know seriously are sad. I'm happy Jones got his belt back, but I appreciate DC while he was champ.

Jones is Goat and I am happy he got his belt back. Having said that, DC was a pretty cool champ and deserves no hate whatsoever.

Yup, mostly cause Jons brutal KO shut DC fangirls up good. They were banking on Jones being diminished after that failed drug test.

Jesus you are a hater. People who hate people they don't even know seriously are sad. I'm happy Jones got his belt back, but I appreciate DC while he was champ.

Don't hate him as a human(unlike the Jones haters) I hate how he walked around as a fake champ for two years because he got lucky and made a fake rivalry with a guy who beat him 4-1. DC got a rematch and 2.5 years of fame he didn't deserve off the pretnetious illusion he was the best LHW in the world aside from Jones. Everything this man earned he earned off of the personal problems of a superior fighter and acted(and is treated) like he did something Jones opponents including Gus didn't do(don't give me that DC beat Gus bull, IMO that fight went for Gus and could have been scored either way). The only thing that seperates him from Jones's other victims is he happened to be the most recently dispatched contender when Jones hit a pregnant lady. That's it, that's not talent that's not merit.

FAKE CHAMP(seeing how DC was crying there is no way in his heart of hearts he doesn't believe this to be true he knew he needed to beat Jones to be a real UFC champion and he didn't).

I think the corniness is endearing.

Nope. I'm on Team Cornball. (By the way, DC is from Louisiana. Do they even have Popeye's in Wisconsin?)

(EDIT Meant that as a joke, but then I felt compelled to Google it — yes, they do. But only in the Southern part of the state :D )

Guy was just a cornball. He's like 48 trying look all cool cursing and looking like he's enjoying life. granted a roided monster is champ. I'm glad he kicked d.c head back to Wisconsin. Awesome fighter but his personality and his goofy round face made him unlikeable hope he retires
tenor.gif

I did not know he was 48 I thought he was 37 or 38 but I was wrong thanks for the great reliable information. If you want the truth all you have to do is sign into sherdog and you will hear facts not opinions.giphy.gif

Terrible thread. There is a hell of a lot more unlikable fighters than DC
<DisgustingHHH>

glad to see cornier catching on, i coined it first ages ago.

I'm just happy we won't see another build-up for a Jones-Cormier fight, at least for a long time.

I'm glad to see jones back to either confirm or dissolve his position as the GOAT.

If he wins the HW title, there will be no denying it. If not, he's added to the list of arguable goats.

Really has no bearing on D.C. He's great.

I'm glad to see jones back to either confirm or dissolve his position as the GOAT.

If he wins the HW title, there will be no denying it. If not, he's added to the list of arguable goats.

Really has no bearing on D.C. He's great.
d.c is a great fighter but I never wanna hear him talk ever again

God, would love to see what kinda personality you have.

Back