Anyone Go To a Big High School?

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
My grad class in 03 was almost 1000. See people all the time I find out I went to school with and have no idea who they are? Anyone else get this?

My graduating class was 551 and I hardly knew any of them. I only went to that school for two years. In my junior year, most of my classes were with seniors because I was in an accelerated class in my previous school. My senior year, I only had to take 3 classes.

I think my graduating class was around 500 students.

I went to a male only high school. Frustrating times. Even an aunt bessies potato special was arousing!

My grad class in 03 was almost 1000. See people all the time I find out I went to school with and have no idea who they are? Anyone else get this?
My grad class had like 4K when we started, think 3500 graduated

I forget, but somewhere around 500. People used to tell me all the time that we went to school together, I don’t remember them. Coupled with a large population, I’m not the type that recalls high school fondly, so people I wasn’t associated with don’t take up room in my memory.

Oh yea. When I first started, Freshman class alone was 1,000 students... 1,000!!!

They eventually opened up another school and many of the students went there. I can't remember the exact number, but I imagine it was HUGE. I can see someone of my class on Facebook and have absolutely no recollection of that person.

And I have ridiculous facial recognition memory, so that says a lot if I can't remember you.

I went to a male only high school. Frustrating times. Even an aunt bessies potato special was arousing!
All male school?
<{1-17}>

God I’d hate that. Even as a girl I appreciated seeing the other girls in their yoga pants jiggling on into class. Or all dat boobage spilling out their tops pressed over their desk tops. Or those girls that had big tedds and wore tight thin tshirts in gym class. Lawddddd.

A lot of my time in high school was spent peeping at other girls while trying not to get caught and outting my gay little ass lol.

My grad class had like 4K when we started, think 3500 graduated
Are you sure? What high school is this? Didn't know there are 15000 student high schools.

All male school??? I bet there were some gross shit covered dicks during that 4 years....

<Huh2>

All male school?
<{1-17}>

God I’d hate that. Even as a girl I appreciated seeing the other girls in their yoga pants jiggling on into class. Or all dat boobage spilling out their tops pressed over their desk tops. Or those girls that had big tedds and wore tight thin tshirts in gym class. Lawddddd.

A lot of my time in high school was spent peeping at other girls while trying not to get caught and outting my gay little ass lol.
Thanks! Gonna be a stiff nights sleep now!

The year I graduated high school, there were 1,890 students, 344 in my class. 970 were male, 920 were female. 62.5% were white, 17.1% were black, 14.3% were Hispanic, 5.9% were Asian and 0.1% was Native American.

Yes. My graduating class was about 800. The whole school was something like 2000 to 2500 students. I don’t know why my graduating class was so big.

The year I graduated high school, there were 1,890 students, 344 in my class. 970 were male, 920 were female. 62.5% were white, 17.1% were black, 14.3% were Hispanic, 5.9% were Asian and 0.1% was Native American.

Wtf? You memorized the demography of your high school’s population?

Wtf? You memorized the demography of your high school’s population?
I looked up my high school on Wikipedia. They had data from 2014-2015 that seemed off compared to when I went there, so I did some deep digging and found that information about my graduating year. Basically the main difference is there are a lot less students now, the male/female ratio is skewed much more male, there are A LOT more Hispanics and also more Asians, and the amount of blacks and whites are down.

Back