Anyone Go To a Big High School?

All male school?
<{1-17}>

God I’d hate that. Even as a girl I appreciated seeing the other girls in their yoga pants jiggling on into class. Or all dat boobage spilling out their tops pressed over their desk tops. Or those girls that had big tedds and wore tight thin tshirts in gym class. Lawddddd.

A lot of my time in high school was spent peeping at other girls while trying not to get caught and outting my gay little ass lol.

I feel the same way about crotch bulges and loose fitting gym shorts.

I feel the same way about crotch bulges and loose fitting gym shorts.
Lol I remember in one school I went to this girl told me about this guy Joey. And she had the same gym class as him. He’d wear lose shorts but still had a massive bulge and she told us how she couldn’t stop staring at it.

Then he ended up dating her best friend and she confirmed he was huge as fuck lmao.

Agh. High school.

Whole school was like 300 people

Graduating class was like 30 people

My graduating class was 900+.

The freshman year that came in after we left was 1100.

Are you sure? What high school is this? Didn't know there are 15000 student high schools.
I’m a retard. That was total school numbers I thought we were talking about.

So 9-12 was 4K something when I was a freshman and 3500 something when I graduated.

My specific year class was like 1200

Had around 420 kids
No joke . I literally didn't meaningfully interact with half of them. 100 kid class is enough imho

364 in my class I believe.
And I fucked all of them

Last edited:
I had a few hundred. I want to say 700 or so.

my school was small, 120 people in year 12.

My graduating class was around 300 if I remember correctly. That was a long ass time ago though.

edit- just wiki'd my school and see that a kid from my class is now the Principal.

GreatScho… 9/10
Parent rev… 3/5
La Jolla High School is a comprehensive high school for grades 9–12 located in La Jolla, California, a com…
  • Founded: 1922
  • Enrollment: 1,581 (2016)
half bussed in from the ghetto

There were about 200 in my graduating class and around 1000 students total.

My high school was 1200 students while my wife’s was about 3800. I think hers was the biggest in western Canada or something. Hers was especially big considering my high school had grades 9 to 12 while hers only went grades 10 to 12.

I went to a male only high school. Frustrating times. Even an aunt bessies potato special was arousing!

Me too, some of the teachers I had to fap over I tell you... had 206 in the final year, good bunch of dudes though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username Required LMAO
Back