Anyone going to/in town for UFC 231? Sherdog meetup?

we have meetups all the time, never seen so many 10s in one place in all my life, sherdoggers def pull the hawt clam,
i always bring the blow so if you want some extra let us no before hand

There's about enough guys I remember on here that I think that would be fun but sadly I don't remember most of you even if I like or laugh at your posts.

Are Sherdog meetups a thing? Why arn’t Sherdog meet ups a thing? Can we make Sherdog meet ups a thing? Just wondering if Sherdoggers would be interested in hanging with the boizzz before the fight.
I'll be in Toronto tomorrow but for a concert. Have fun at the fights. Cheers!

What concert?

Are you even a real fight fan?
Ghost concert at the Sony Centre.

I am a casual fan these days. Still follow but not closely. Is Keith Hackney still fighting ;)

I say we meet at the Tilted Kilt at noon to start day drinking before the event!

I will briefly be in Toronto airport tomorrow. I'll let you buy me a beer.

Only several posters live near me and one of them is @Ender.

I'll take a rain check.

90% sure i will be watching at the pint house tmw night for this. it's at front and john, at the base of the cn tower.

Just get there early and creep at every guys phone. You'll eventually run into a few on the sherdog app. Introduce yourself by your username

lmao @ trying to meet dudes.

Holy shit. Imagine a sherdog meet up. Everyone has to wear a black tshirt with their sherdog name on it.

Back