Anyone got White Tattoos?

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Anyone else got a white tattoo? This is mine, it does actually look more impressive in the flesh than the shitty pic i took. Note the muscular, manly arm as well.

It's best not to have one where it would be out in the sun a lot as they can get a bit yellow if they are out in the open apparently.
A lot of tattooists won't do them as there is no guarentee how they will turn out, sometimes they take and sometimes they don't. They are also more expensive. They use a different type of ink than used in the normal common tattoos, it's a lot thicker.

DSC01099.JPG

White-Tattoos-50.jpg

34-White-ink-flower-tattoo.jpg

17-White-ink-Bird-tattoo.jpg

Nope. I only have one tattoo. My dads initials on my arm. Its all faded and looks like shit

Look like scars almost. And nay, no white tattoos.

I didn't think it could possibly look worse than a regular tattoo but
<WellThere>

i thought you were talking about something else. nvm.

I've gave em before..

Some chicks dig it...

Never heard of it before
Second pic looks pretty cool
Wonder if I can get white ink on top of a cover up

Sorry honey. Those look terrible IMO.

But, if you're happy with them...

Never heard of it before
Second pic looks pretty cool
Wonder if I can get white ink on top of a cover up

I think you can.

A buddy of mine who's a tattoo artist and is basically covered head to toe decided he didn't like one of his sleeves so he's in the process of covering that entire arm in black ink. When he's done with that he plans on getting new tattoos in white ink over the black.

I've never seen that done before and I'm a little skeptical that it'll work, but I figure he's the professional and knows what he's doing.

I think it looks cool. Definitely something I would consider (tattoo virgin atm but putting a lot of thought into changing that)

I think you can.

A buddy of mine who's a tattoo artist and is basically covered head to toe decided he didn't like one of his sleeves so he's in the process of covering that entire arm in black ink. When he's done with that he plans on getting new tattoos in white ink over the black.

I've never seen that done before and I'm a little skeptical that it'll work, but I figure he's the professional and knows what he's doing.
Yea thats kinda what I wanna do
I wanna cover up this tattoo in a way that makes it looks like its been spray painted over and then carve a word into the spray paint

I seen a process where the entire area is covered in black ink and then the tattoo is carved out to make it look like a reverse tattooo and it looks awesome but I cant find the article to remember what its called or where its done

This white ink could be the answer though
If your buddy does it soon and you remember this convo let me know how it comes out

Yea thats kinda what I wanna do
I wanna cover up this tattoo in a way that makes it looks like its been spray painted over and then carve a word into the spray paint

I seen a process where the entire area is covered in black ink and then the tattoo is carved out to make it look like a reverse tattooo and it looks awesome but I cant find the article to remember what its called or where its done

This white ink could be the answer though
If your buddy does it soon and you remember this convo let me know how it comes out

Will do brother, but daddy above you posted a pic of someone who apparently already did what we're talking about. Looks pretty cool imo.

That looks good?

giphy.gif
when it comes to tattoo artistry, that entire work is pretty sweet tbh. I personally would never do a piece like that, but I wouldn’t do a colored half or full sleeve either. I think the piece is worth appreciating though.

That looks really stupid and the ones in the OP look more like scars than tattoos. They look like when black dudes get brands like below. This is my homies tattoo shop.
EDIT: The thing I dont like about that all black one is it seems to lose a lot of detail doing it that way and your arm is completely black. It probably looks weird when he takes his shirt off like the winter soldier.

https://www.instagram.com/blancodino/?hl=en
jnh3357.jpg

Last edited:
I had a Tattoo artist use white ink on one of my tattoos. It looked awesome the first few days, then it pretty much disapeared. A few years later, i met a better artist who pretty much said that its a terrible idea to get and a waste of money. Im not a tattoo artist so i have no opinion on that, but many years later, you still can't see the white.

Back