Anyone got White Tattoos?

You are correct, they do sometimes look like scars and have an almost 3-D effect too, that's one of the things that appeal to me about them. I've seen some that look like the person has been branded.
Actually if i could find a place that did scarification or branding i'd definitely be interested.

25338.jpg

scarification-update-using-scars-like-tattoo-ink.jpeg

post2.jpg

I had a Tattoo artist use white ink on one of my tattoos. It looked awesome the first few days, then it pretty much disapeared. A few years later, i met a better artist who pretty much said that its a terrible idea to get and a waste of money. Im not a tattoo artist so i have no opinion on that, but many years later, you still can't see the white.
my fox has a fair amount of white on it. i should check it out to see how it's doing.

just checked. the white is still there and its been a couple of years. maybe the artist that did it didnt put enough pressure behind the gun? that was the problem with my other tattoo. all the ink fell out as a result of it. didn't even last a few weeks.

but yeah, my fav tattoo artist has said she won't do purely white tattoos. and i trust her judgement so ill never get one lol.

You are correct, they do sometimes look like scars and have an almost 3-D effect too, that's one of the things that appeal to me about them. I've seen some that look like the person has been branded.
Actually if i could find a place that did scarification or branding i'd definitely be interested.

25338.jpg

scarification-update-using-scars-like-tattoo-ink.jpeg

post2.jpg
lol even as a self mutilator, branding makes me squimish s:

also why the fuck that guy have such a long bar in his nip?

i have some white ink in the shamrock on my 'luck of the irish' tattoo

basically just used for blending, but adds detail

my fox has a fair amount of white on it. i should check it out to see how it's doing.

just checked. the white is still there and its been a couple of years. maybe the artist that did it didnt put enough pressure behind the gun? that was the problem with my other tattoo. all the ink fell out as a result of it. didn't even last a few weeks.

but yeah, my fav tattoo artist has said she won't do purely white tattoos. and i trust her judgement so ill never get one lol.

I was looking at the tattoo some more, and depending on how the light hits it and which angle, you can barely see the white on the tips of the feather.....a lil bit at least

....but its def not as vibrant as it was at first....

Attachments

• 20180216_133529.jpg
    20180216_133529.jpg
    663.6 KB · Views: 13
I was looking at the tattoo some more, and depending on how the light hits it and which angle, you can barely see the white on the tips of the feather.....a lil bit at least

....but its def not as vibrant as it was at first....
The black doesn’t look good either actually s:

I've got white guy tattoos, but they're all black.

I’m not down with white ink solo. I’m gonna get a crest on my shoulder soon, but may only be black and greys.

I think white tattoos are pretty cool. Although it seems like they're only good for small pieces.

Back