Anyone have a YouTube channel?

I used to have a Youtube channel with ~50k followers playing COD.

COD got bad, and playing for money sucked, so I deleted it.

My blacksmithing channel got taken down because I said something mean to a feminist. I have other channels that are still up though.

I have one and its for madden. As some people know I make money from gaming on madden.

Unfortunately I'm only at 502 subscribers. My goal is 1,000 at least.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfatqBOP-GqMNqJYe4P77Ag

That's my link. Subscribe if u could.

Anyone have one?

It sucks what youtube did, they are not punishing the bigger youtubers like jake and logan paul but now punishing smaller youtubers from earning money, I just read you need 1k subs and over 40000 hours watch time just to put adsense on your videos now

I read about people who only have 500 subs and were making a good 15 to 20 thousand dollars a year off their channel and got their ads removed.

Yeah i upload mobile legend videos. I only have like 16 subscribers. And a max of 160 views lol
Edit
Its already 17 subscribers :eek:

Your videos are fun to watch, especially the topics ones where Jeff asks the gym questions.
yea, those got started by mistake actually. a couple years ago we were at a Mayweather vs. Manny thing for the nevada boxing hall of fame and mike mccallum was there. i had heard he was kind of a jerk so i asked jeff to get him for me which he did. then i thought we should just get him to do all the predictions that night since it would be funny for a mayweather to ask for predictions on the fight. we had fun and kept on going

I am a YouTube partner unfortunately because I don't have over 1,000 subs I will lose adsense in about a month.

My content was solid as I did teachings no one else did.

Not giving up my channel on here because it reveals my identity.

I am a YouTube partner unfortunately because I don't have over 1,000 subs I will lose adsense in about a month.

My content was solid as I did teachings no one else did.

Not giving up my channel on here because it reveals my identity.
Same

Back