Anyone have a YouTube channel?

so they basically find a loophole to get away with using that footage?, I noticed some of those reposts of UFC on fox interviews with the screen black and white or some watermark.

The music one is the worst someone probably a hater will report it or something even if its in the background and cant hear it clearly.

I also always wonder how some of these channels get like 40 thousand subs quickly, and someone told me these people are using fake subs or buying subs and views, to get interest, those are black hat tactics and illegal.

as far as ads go do they stay on even the old videos or what? some people have old videos that have millions of views. what is that process like as far as ad rotations do they only put it on fresh content or what?
youtube has algorithms which can detect a lot of those songs. it isnt necessarily people reporting them. and yea, a lot of people buy subscribers, views, etc. but that is just begging to get your channel banned.

ads stay there as long as you have a video monetized. i still make $30-50 a month off an old shane mosley video where he slaps a cigarette out of Mayorgas mouth. I have another (which i wont mention) that makes over $100 a month and its been up over 8 years.

why do so many of you have gaming channels? So many goddamn nerds on this forum...
<DisgustingHHH>

I have to do it for a reason and luckily I'm good at it. And honestly money is money if your doing it legally.

I've always wanted to do a UFC betting tips channel, not for money just cuz I'm
Bored as fuck and I'm good at picking fights
But there's like a million of them so I don't know how to stand out

I could always do them naked
But then female MMA fans are few and far between

https://www.youtube.com/user/HerLittleSweetLove/featured?view_as=subscriber

HerLittleSweetLove... Oh God , what i was thinking when i used to create youtube account. xD

Got 1000+ subscribers, from time i used to create videos , upload daily Cro Cop stuff and Kickboxing.

Pretty sure i have to be happy with my channel and some videos that have many views. Unfortunately im sorry my first video got deleted, now it would reach 10+ milions views, before 4 years it got deleted because of sound , and it had 2,2 million views. Maybe some of you remmember, name was "MMA Brutality best knockouts ever part 1 "
Yet there is 2 more parts in my channel with 300 and 200k+ views

This is one most popular in my channel now.

I've always wanted to do a UFC betting tips channel, not for money just cuz I'm
Bored as fuck and I'm good at picking fights
But there's like a million of them so I don't know how to stand out

I could always do them naked
But then female MMA fans are few and far between
You don't need female mma fans, sherdogers will come in droves.

I have one where I just posted my boxing videos. I barely ever touch it though.

I have one and its for madden. As some people know I make money from gaming on madden.

Unfortunately I'm only at 502 subscribers. My goal is 1,000 at least.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfatqBOP-GqMNqJYe4P77Ag

That's my link. Subscribe if u could.

Anyone have one?
You're never going to make it on YouTube. I know a guy who makes $3k/month on Twitch and $30/month on YouTube. If you brought your YouTube audience with you to Twitch, you'd be made an affiliate almost immediately. That means you'd get bits, subscribers, donations, etc.

If you grow an audience from there, you get partnered. You get ad revenue, maybe sponsors, etc. Twitch is doing the exact opposite of what YouTube is doing by making it easier to get partnered and creating the affiliate program. YouTube is basically selling out completely to corporate America and ensuring that only the big dogs get to eat now. But Twitch is actively promoting content creation and revenue sharing even with smaller channels.

I am a YouTube partner unfortunately because I don't have over 1,000 subs I will lose adsense in about a month.

My content was solid as I did teachings no one else did.

Not giving up my channel on here because it reveals my identity.
You should consider switching to Twitch too. It doesn't even have to be a gaming channel. Non gaming stuff is popping on Twitch right now. But regardless, good luck.

youtube has algorithms which can detect a lot of those songs. it isnt necessarily people reporting them. and yea, a lot of people buy subscribers, views, etc. but that is just begging to get your channel banned.

ads stay there as long as you have a video monetized. i still make $30-50 a month off an old shane mosley video where he slaps a cigarette out of Mayorgas mouth. I have another (which i wont mention) that makes over $100 a month and its been up over 8 years.

Thats dope that they leave the monetization up for a while so you get some passive income, I wonder how much those old videos that stay up make from the huge mega channels, there was a guy named Fred he had like 200 million views per video and had 2 ads on them, the videos were up for like 5 years or so

Wait
Are you insinuating there's gays on here
be352313bed3eafe89efedf72f4c68d9--peppermint-sticks-black-male-models.jpg

You're never going to make it on YouTube. I know a guy who makes $3k/month on Twitch and $30/month on YouTube. If you brought your YouTube audience with you to Twitch, you'd be made an affiliate almost immediately. That means you'd get bits, subscribers, donations, etc.

If you grow an audience from there, you get partnered. You get ad revenue, maybe sponsors, etc. Twitch is doing the exact opposite of what YouTube is doing by making it easier to get partnered and creating the affiliate program. YouTube is basically selling out completely to corporate America and ensuring that only the big dogs get to eat now. But Twitch is actively promoting content creation and revenue sharing even with smaller channels.

Yea I gotta stream but my area isn't good for streaming which is holding me back. And most my money comes from gaming and eBook sales.

You should consider switching to Twitch too. It doesn't even have to be a gaming channel. Non gaming stuff is popping on Twitch right now. But regardless, good luck.
I'll check it out. Thanks.

I'm kind of an unofficial member Viva La Dirt League, which is a YouTube channel that makes little comedy videos based on gaming. They're going from strength to strength and they've just managed to make all the official members full time off their YouTube/patreon/twitch earnings.

Back