Anyone have an Xbox controller

What on earth are you talking about? Do more research Xbox One controllers do have rechargeable packs.
OK thanks. I could swear the one I was looking at said batteries sold separately.

Maybe I'll pick one up then. I know some people don't like the D pad but I'm curious about how it plays with the left analog stick and D pad inverted.

OK thanks. I could swear the one I was looking at said batteries sold separately.

Maybe I'll pick one up then. I know some people don't like the D pad but I'm curious about how it plays with the left analog stick and D pad inverted.
Pretty sure you have to buy a rechargeable battery pack separately. The default pack takes batteries.

Pretty sure you have to buy a rechargeable battery pack separately. The default pack takes batteries.

I am actually glad it's done this way... My PS4 controller can barely hold a charge for 2 hours and I can't replace the battery :mad:

OK maybe that's why I got confused. Thanks.

Exactly. There are rechargeable packs with a charge cable sold separately. Microsoft gives you 2 double AA's out of the box though so you aren't screwed out the gate.

6000198221712.jpg

Back