Anyone have seen this combo from dragon ball?

FedorFanBoy

SLEEP EAT MMA REPEAT
Banned
Reaction score

Just wanted to share. I dont know if this is for yellow i hope not. Epic 4 punch combination.

Was that from the same Dragon Ball series as Cerrone/Story? I don't really follow anime.

War KRILLIN!!!!!!

Beautiful. Impressive, actually. Where was this?

It's like one of those dial a combos from Mortal Kombat 3.

Haha yeah used to a lot.
Your username is their best song, imo. Considering the other bands who played similar music at the time, they were exceptional. Great live show too. The Braveheart was a badass way to get the crowd involved, and people to get their faces broken lol.

Your username is their best song, imo. Considering the other bands who played similar music at the time, they were exceptional. Great live show too. The Braveheart was a badass way to get the crowd involved, and people to get their faces broken lol.

Seen them a lot. Lamb of God had the best wall of death I have ever been in before (8 stitches to the back of the head). Caliban also had a pretty brutal one that I missed out on due to me being injured from a misjudged stage dive.

Seen them a lot. Lamb of God had the best wall of death I have ever been in before (8 stitches to the back of the head). Caliban also had a pretty brutal one that I missed out on due to me being injured from a misjudged stage dive.
Ah. The Braveheart was Sick Of It All. Been a long time since I've had anything to do with anything like that. Just talking about Chimaria makes me realize I'm getting old.

My first sherdog account was from a sick of it all . Just went away for awhile and forgot all my passwords. Yes I am old. But I love metal music. Slayer 1989 got me started.

Back