Anyone having a s**t week

Is your week shitty because you need $1000 dollar
there is more to the story than what he is putting out. its a crazy idea to max out credit cards and pay 20 % interest rates when you have stocks...

My week has been pretty lame. I got the flu. Actually went to the doctor and got tested (which I never do when I get sick). I’m almost all better. Now I just have to deal with the transition of returning to work. Not looking forward to that at all.

Almost rolled my truck into a water crossing.
Random road rage guy wanted to fight me.
Attempted to hire a trailer which the tail lights didn't work.
Sports Dr say, I can't go back to gym yet due to my back disc issue.
Found a growth on my best buddies neck (Dog)
Burnt my lip on food and now looks like a cold sore.
It's only Wednesday here.
Note - I'm not one of those people who constantly goes through fuck ups either. Couple weeks a year this happens.

Almost rolled my truck into a water crossing.
Random road rage guy wanted to fight me.
Attempted to hire a trailer which the tail lights didn't work.
Sports Dr say, I can't go back to gym yet due to my back disc issue.
Found a growth on my best buddies neck (Dog)
Burnt my lip on food and now looks like a cold sore.
It's only Wednesday here.
Note - I'm not one of those people who constantly goes through fuck ups either. Couple weeks a year this happens.
hey, at least you dont have an actual cold sore.

Yes. My week so far has sucked absolute monster cock. After working in tech support for many years, I made the transition to business analysis. That was great. But the job only lasted two years, so I am doing tech support/infrastructure now. I forgot why tech support sucked so bad until this week. Now I remember. People are such a bunch of know it all, whiney cunts when it comes to their computers. “Oh, this doesn’t look exactly like it did before. You did something wrong.”

No, it doesn’t look exactly like it did because you were on Windows 7. This is fucking Windows 10. It sucks and everyone hates it, but you have to deal with it just like the rest of the world does.

Just worked my four tens, so on the first of 3 days off. Which is a goddamn relief because the work week was draining and exhausting, and my stomach issues are flaring up again. Also I worked overtime the last two weeks so I'm just tired. Glad I can just lay around for a couple days. But other than that, things are going surprisingly well lately. Made a risky move over a thousand miles away a couple months ago, and found a much higher paying job right away. Just grinding and saving money.

Circumstances kind of suck right now, but soon I should be able to make some things happen.

Yep. Sinus infection. Girlfriend is moody. Good times

Quit my retail job to focus on my education as well as training to be an amateur boxer. I help coach beginners at my university, and I've found that I really love to coach.

Above all else, I haven't had negative feelings in about a week. Hope you get back on-track soon, player, your struggles are temporary. You might not be eating for a few days, but we've all been there. Just know that paper is coming.

Lost the girl of my dreams
Life has no meaning anymore
Keeping my fingers crossed for next week
<GOT2>
Vague description, not sure what you mean by 'lost'.

Anyhow, you'll get over her and find someone better. Don't get stuck in the mud, keep moving forward my G.

Vague description, not sure what you mean by 'lost'.

Anyhow, you'll get over her and find someone better. Don't get stuck in the mud, keep moving forward my G.

What I mean is I told her how I felt and she didnt feel the same way so I ended things. I was really sure she felt the same as me but i was wrong. We weren't event bf and gf we were just dating for a little over a month but that wasnt even long enough for her to want to make things official so I bounced.

What I mean is I told her how I felt and she didnt feel the same way so I ended things. I was really sure she felt the same as me but i was wrong. We weren't event bf and gf we were just dating for a little over a month but that wasnt even long enough for her to want to make things official so I bounced.
Put that shit behind you, quick-time. It's not worth dwelling on someone who doesn't feel that way, especially after only a month.

Regroup and chase the next tail when you're ready is my advice.

Put that shit behind you, quick-time. It's not worth dwelling on someone who doesn't feel that way, especially after only a month.

Regroup and chase the next tail when you're ready is my advice.

Thanks bro that's what I'm doing. Focusing on saving my money and going to the gym. I've wanted this girl for years so it just sucks it had to end this way.

there is more to the story than what he is putting out. its a crazy idea to max out credit cards and pay 20 % interest rates when you have stocks...
No there's not lol.

I've been running low on funds for a while but just kept putting off selling any stock and getting a check mailed to me.

Then I realized I forgot some bills that need paid, then I got surprised by some more unexpected bills....now I cant eat and can barely afford enough gas to get me to work

I've decided to ask family after thinking it over more

Thanks bro that's what I'm doing. Focusing on saving my money and going to the gym. I've wanted this girl for years so it just sucks it had to end this way.
Great ideas. It sucks when yiu want someone for so long and it doesn't work out, but that doesn't make her the be-all, end-all. Get you some paper, get you some bench, and make her regret her decision.

Could be worse !

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-driver-escapes-injury-after-plywood-impales-car-windshield
floridadriver1.jpg

Yeah.

Some jackass didn’t secure the load on his truck and a piece of sheet metal flew off and hit my car going about 75 on the freeway this morning.

Back