Anyone having a s**t week

YouTube was down for a few minutes, so yeah, it's been a rough one

cheers.gif

My week started with mon, tues and wed off so what did I do...got sick. Laying in bed with a cold. Sucks ass.

My week sucks. I'm feeling the blues because the seasonal changes. Not in the mood for anything, zero motivation, zero energy and the sky has been grey and raining for like a week.

Yeah I've had a shitty few weeks. My gf left me so i moved back to my dads house. I'm almost 30, this shit sucks. My license is suspended right now too so I had to quit my job and now I'm broke as hell

No, my week has been great. And, I've been super productive this week too.

TS, my brother is basically giving up on his cancer treatment and accepting hes gonna die after a bad reaction to the latest chemo and I had family that was hit by hurricane michael, this all went down the same week man. If your healthy, have power and a roof count your blessings.

TS, my brother is basically giving up on his cancer treatment and accepting hes gonna die after a bad reaction to the latest chemo and I had family that was hit by hurricane michael, this all went down the same week man. If your healthy, have power and a roof count your blessings.
That is horrible man. Hate to hear that about your brother.

I wont have a roof if I dont come up with money in the next few days.

First relative I asked, my uncle who is my favorite relative said he didnt have any cash somehow....I really dont understand how he cant just go to an ATM, but I'm not going to press it. He told me my other uncle said to call him tomorrow and I can just have them money. Which is nice but I kind of hate it . I didnt ask for a handout, just a loan for literally like a week.

Oh well not like I can turn it down. Hopefully I can actually get it tomorrow. This is terrible, the stress has actually manifested into making me physically feel like shit. I feel like I could get sick

When I was hungry and desperate long ago i just took food. Just dont get caught. The only thing better than filljng ypur belly will be the rush from getting away with it.

That is horrible man. Hate to hear that about your brother.

I wont have a roof if I dont come up with money in the next few days.

First relative I asked, my uncle who is my favorite relative said he didnt have any cash somehow....I really dont understand how he cant just go to an ATM, but I'm not going to press it. He told me my other uncle said to call him tomorrow and I can just have them money. Which is nice but I kind of hate it . I didnt ask for a handout, just a loan for literally like a week.

Oh well not like I can turn it down. Hopefully I can actually get it tomorrow. This is terrible, the stress has actually manifested into making me physically feel like shit. I feel like I could get sick

Its good that you asked. Another thing, did you try asking the companies that you owe, for delayed or partial payments? I dont know where you're at, but over here they allow that, if you ask.

I have an investigation over an accident hanging over me. I should be getting three points on my driving permit, which I'll accept because I didn't respond to the accident well, but I just want it to pass as my mind has a tendency to race and envision the worst.

I have an investigation over an accident hanging over me. I should be getting three points on my driving permit, which I'll accept because I didn't respond to the accident well, but I just want it to pass as my mind has a tendency to race and envision the worst.
Have you thought about them taking your license away and your insurance could double?

Its good that you asked. Another thing, did you try asking the companies that you owe, for delayed or partial payments? I dont know where you're at, but over here they allow that, if you ask.

Most of it is medical bills that I pay monthly, I completely forgot to make a payment for over 2 months. I called them and told them I would make a payment ASAP, they said good because it was/is about to go to collections

Same here bud. I know what that hell is like. My whole life I've suffered from massive OCD where I assume the worst in every situation.

Definitely a life lesson learned the hard way. Always going to have a nice padding of emergency money in my checking account from here on

I dont know why but I always have to suffer and learn things the hard way

Almost rolled my truck into a water crossing.
Random road rage guy wanted to fight me.
Attempted to hire a trailer which the tail lights didn't work.
Sports Dr say, I can't go back to gym yet due to my back disc issue.
Found a growth on my best buddies neck (Dog)
Burnt my lip on food and now looks like a cold sore.
It's only Wednesday here.
Note - I'm not one of those people who constantly goes through fuck ups either. Couple weeks a year this happens.
What in the fuck is a "water crossing"?

Im astonished. My credit limit said $0 and yet Ive still managed to spend at least $30 on it. I keep thinking, ok heres the time its going to finally decline and Im going to be embarassed, but nope......

once Im out of this situation Im also going to start working overtime until I have this CC completely paid off

Back