Anyone here a native/fluent Spanish speaker? Wanted thoughts on Valentina Shevchenko's Spanish

Reclusive

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am currently learning Spanish and one of the things I enjoy doing is watching different media content in Spanish such as podcast, streams, interviews etc and Shevchenko being one of my favorite fighters who speaks fluent Spanish I have been listening to some of her many Spanish interviews/talkshows.

My question is how good is her Spanish? Does it sound like it could be her first language? Also does she have a typical Peruvian accent as that's where she's lived a lot of her life/learned Spanish or is it mixed with some Kyrgyzstani/Russian vibes as well? Any tips on learning Spanish would be appreciated as well.

Here's some of her interviews/a Spanish documentary of her

Timestamped

I am currently learning Spanish and one of the things I enjoy doing is watching different media content in Spanish such as podcast, streams, interviews etc and Shevchenko being one of my favorite fighters who speaks fluent Spanish I have been listening to some of her many Spanish interviews/talkshows.

My question is how good is her Spanish? Does it sound like it could be her first language? Also does she have a typical Peruvian accent as that's where she's lived a lot of her life/learned Spanish or is it mixed with some Kyrgyzstani/Russian vibes as well? Any tips on learning Spanish would be appreciated as well.

Here's some of her interviews/a Spanish documentary of her

Timestamped

aid4842015-v4-728px-Use-the-Report-Abuse-Button-on-Couchsurfing-Step-5-Version-2.jpg

Big time Russian accent but she speaks pretty well.

Tips on learning Spanish:

Learn on a pillow

Speaks it really well with a russian accent. Way better than guys like Ferguson and Melendez.

She sound like Dracula.

It's good. She is definitely fluent. Sometimes she mispronounces words, but you always know what she's saying.

Why is this broad speaking a romance language as oppose to what I can only assume is her native tongue, a slavic language?

She is decent, definitely has a heavy accent, and I can tell she is translating on her head, rather than thinking in Spanish.

Wanna learn?, go live on a Spanish speaking country, that'll teach you!

She speaks the language well, but she has a very noticeable accent. Werdum, who was born and raised in Brazil moved to Spain and he speaks Spanish much better than most Chicanos in the U.S and the UFC. Cain's Spanish for example, is comedic, it sounds like he picked up taking a few courses in college.

She speaks the language well, but she has a very noticeable accent. Werdum, who was born and raised in Brazil moved to Spain and he speaks Spanish much better than most Chicanos in the U.S and the UFC. Cain's Spanish for example, is comedic, it sounds like he picked up taking a few courses in college.
For being a native South American and fluent in Spanish, this man speaks the truth. Chicanos Spanish is 60% forced Spanish with 40% English for every other word they don't know how to says And Cain Spanish is worst than Cristiano Ronaldo's who speaks like 4 languages.

One of the most awkward Spanish conversations ever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back