Anyone here despise females?

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Anyone admit to despising females? Or should i say women instead of females? Maybe it's when the female gets a little age behind her?

When i first joined the forum, i was actually shocked by the number of negative, nasty, disgusting, sickening comments about females that i saw in some threads. It genuinely shocked me, i couldn't believe what i saw. I remember telling other people about things i'd read on the forum.
I can't recall any of the males i've known and mixed with socially over the years ever showing signs of having such anger and hatred towards the other gender.
I often get the impression that some people here can't stand the idea of a female being equal to a male. I wish i knew why?
The way some guys here speak of women, they almost view them as another species!

What is wrong with females being thought of, and treated as equals, i just don't understand why some males hate this? It seems to really piss some guys off, big time.

Personally, i've always thought females, [in general], to be more than equal. So many have to put up with a lot of crap during their lives, courtesy of males. In fact, i sometimes think we males are quite 'thick' compared to them.

The old fashioned female who just does what she's told, and loves doing all the cooking, cleaning, and rooting, around the house, must be the ideal female for a lot of men.

Two females are killed each week in Australia, due to domestic violence. God knows what it is in America and other big populations?
Men do get killed to of course, but its overwhelmingly women getting killed.

i think some guys see females almost as if they were prey. Thats the impression i have gotten from reading the thoughts of some posts here over the years

A lot has changed for females, but a lot hasn't, i'm afraid.

I'm glad i was born a male!

Define 'equal'

If the idea is that men and women are the same (equal), then it comes down to "In what way?". Certainly there are differences between the sexes so 'equal' can't be taken literally.

Equality is a political buzzword but rarely is it qualified with an actual meaning.

It's also becoming more common that people just throw up their hands and declare something as 'hate' when they don't understand it or disagree with something. So you'd also have to define what that is supposed to mean.

Last edited:
I don't see the logic behind hating women. Maybe hate the culture or nature, but women themselves? Seems off.

Frankly, I think biology makes women's sexual preference more akin to what we would call just or fair. They select mates largely based on character, while men, largely on appearance. Through our eyes, one is more superficial than the other.

No
thenug-SB4O63kdtk.gif

I love my wife I think they should have equal rights but I hate being around em and I think most of them are really fucking stupid. I can tell that they think in a different way than men most of them seem illogical and irrational .

I also hate where I grew up women are loud mouthy and aggressive and really push the limits on knowing they wont get smacked back and I could watch those when men hit back vids on youtube all day. Love it. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: you aint gonna do shit youz a bitch WA BAP!!

I dont really hate em but I do hate all that bullshit so many of them spout now days. Bitch you arent a victim are are a member of the most protected class in the country .

Sometimes sure. But I hate males a lot of the time. Being around hot babes in RL boosts my T and makes me feel like I'm on drugs. Fat chicks on the other hand. . .

no, i love women. there are things that they are better at than men, and vice versa

i hate third wave feminism, but i wouldnt conflate that with not wanting equality for females

I don't hate females but I loathe white knights. I would personally kill you with my barehands if we met.

Sometimes sure. But I hate males a lot of the time. Being around hot babes in RL boosts my T and makes me feel like I'm on drugs. Fat chicks on the other hand. . .
There is literally nothing wrong with banging fat chicks. It's all about fat distribution, bro.

Women don't have any problems that a good stone face and a little frame can't solve. What's to hate?

Terrible OP and I'm surprised to see so many people making serious posts in this thread.

It's the mayberry who hates women. It's a sherdog mystery

Anyone admit to despising females? Or should i say women instead of females? Maybe it's when the female gets a little age behind her?

When i first joined the forum, i was actually shocked by the number of negative, nasty, disgusting, sickening comments about females that i saw in some threads. It genuinely shocked me, i couldn't believe what i saw. I remember telling other people about things i'd read on the forum.
I can't recall any of the males i've known and mixed with socially over the years ever showing signs of having such anger and hatred towards the other gender.
I often get the impression that some people here can't stand the idea of a female being equal to a male. I wish i knew why?
The way some guys here speak of women, they almost view them as another species!

What is wrong with females being thought of, and treated as equals, i just don't understand why some males hate this? It seems to really piss some guys off, big time.

Personally, i've always thought females, [in general], to be more than equal. So many have to put up with a lot of crap during their lives, courtesy of males. In fact, i sometimes think we males are quite 'thick' compared to them.

The old fashioned female who just does what she's told, and loves doing all the cooking, cleaning, and rooting, around the house, must be the ideal female for a lot of men.

Two females are killed each week in Australia, due to domestic violence. God knows what it is in America and other big populations?
Men do get killed to of course, but its overwhelmingly women getting killed.

i think some guys see females almost as if they were prey. Thats the impression i have gotten from reading the thoughts of some posts here over the years

A lot has changed for females, but a lot hasn't, i'm afraid.

I'm glad i was born a male!
Didn't read but suffice it to say you need to get laid, partner.

just drink a lot. cant even tell the difference.

If you really hate women, you're a virgin or you've fucked some terrible people. Either way, it's your fault.

women who try to pretend they are equal when they know they arent sort of bother me but i try not to pay attention to it

women who know their place are to be respected.

because when a man doesnt know his place he is treated as a fool.

Back