Anyone here despise females?

I think that a lot of the females i've mixed with over the years wouldn't be considered the 'average' type of woman. I can't stand, and therefore try not to mix with females who care about things such as make-up, or are obsessed with fashion, for example.
I've generally mixed with people many would call 'alternative.' So the average females on the street aren't the ones i've spent lots and lots of time with over the years.

Just like with men, there are obviously so many types of females in the world, so many individuals, yet so many guys here seem to think all women are the same. Maybe a lot of the average working woman are pretty much the same? Maybe it's the same with working men too?
I've mixed with a lot of hippie-ish type people, and most of the ones i've mixed with[males and females] seem to be far more knowledgable and worldly than the average person on the street. That of course makes them more interesting too.
Ah no, hippies! Well they are different to what you may expect.

The women i've been with in my life have their own views, and weren't scared of talking about them, or sticking up for themselves as well. Thats the type of female i'm attracted to, smart and who isn't concerned with girly things. Yeah, i don't like girly-girls. Big, blonde, buxom women aren't attractive to me that much.

Most of the females i've had relationships in life have been assaulted by an ex-bf. Some have been raped. All have had to put up with stupid, chauvinistic, males, many times in their lives. Intimidated, humiliated, bullied, by males just because they happen to be female. Just going for a walk to the corner shop can turn into an ordeal for a female.
Of course there are plenty of fantastic males out there, that's obvious. Unfortunately there are just so many grotesque, really thick, bastards out there too.

I believe females from an early age have to put up with so much in their lives because they are female. Society has always been about the male.
From the 'year dot' it must of been that way.

Probably see a post where i'll be told how good females have it in our society, they can do this or that, get away with this, get guys to do this or that for them. Yeah, that could be true, but in the end, around the world, it's far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, better being born a male.

The old fashioned female who just does what she's told, and loves doing all the cooking, cleaning, and rooting, around the house, must be the ideal female for a lot of men.

It might surprise you to learn how ideal that setup often is for both sexes.

Probably see a post where i'll be told how good females have it in our society, they can do this or that, get away with this, get guys to do this or that for them. Yeah, that could be true, but in the end, around the world, it's far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, better being born a male.

Imo that's why so many girls are all of a sudden coming to the conclusion that they were "assigned the wrong body at birth" and saying that they're not a female. They're a trans male, a non-binary, genderfluid or whatever other BS. They're opting out of femininity because it can be such a burden. Personally I think that women DO have it great in our society, they DO get away with a lot bla bla bla. But the psychology of growing up female is obviously a lot of pressure, we all know this. It's fucked up. I think that the media is a huuuge part of what's hurting girls today, fucking their minds up.

Back