Anyone here genuinely regret starting TRT?

He’s right though. A rich person who’s got access to top nutricionists supplements training camps with alpha genetics vs some poor dude working his ass off with poor system due to bad nutrition and other factors attached to his financial situation? Is that fair? Noo. But for fuck sakes don’t us steroids, that’s giving him and unfair advantage with the possibility of getting this dude into normal levels... this whole steroids things is way overblown to be honest. It’s hipocresy to the max.

I do not advocate roding, but a trt régimen for people like Bigfoot who had a tumor removed is totally ok.
I think it's ridiculous. Based on that logic, I could juice myself to Vitor levels in an attempt to close the gap between me and a world champion. The fact that I still lose to them doesn't change the fact that it's an unfair advantage over a guy with similar genetics.

This essentially devolves into a freakshow like competitive bodybuilding where you have to take steroids to be competitive. People point to one guy with great genetics and excellent training and juice up to 'make things fair'. Now you can't compete in that sportat the top level without juicing and compromising your health.

You guys need your own class to compete in where drugs are allowed separate from natural competitiors.

You guys need your own class to compete in where drugs are allowed separate from natural competitiors.

main-qimg-ba6a6b895ef90c81db5445abf9a72600

:D

No idea where you see triggering. I was putting weight behind my argument. All you have is childish feelings, and you're clogging a thread that's not called ''is TRT cheating?'' with them.
Pot calling the kettle black. I'm not upset or calling anyone names. If you need trt to feel ok, do it. I don't think you can ever justify your results in competition as a true representation of your abilities because you get your test from an outside source. It doesn't make you a bad person but imo it does invalidate your results.

I think it's ridiculous. Based on that logic, I could juice myself to Vitor levels in an attempt to close the gap between me and a world champion. The fact that I still lose to them doesn't change the fact that it's an unfair advantage over a guy with similar genetics.

This essentially devolves into a freakshow like competitive bodybuilding where you have to take steroids to be competitive. People point to one guy with great genetics and excellent training and juice up to 'make things fair'. Now you can't compete in that sportat the top level without juicing and compromising your health.

A guy who’s doesn’t produce enough testosterone isn’t a guy with similar genetics than a normal person.

Bodybuilding has nothing to don with trt.

You need to understand that you are not getting any superhiman powers out of trt... you don’t seem to understand that...

Snd vitor wasn’t on trt... he was roiding his ass off.

Last edited:
Right genuine quistion i live with my grandad hes recently been diagnosed with prostate cancer would trt be of any benifit to him ?

Highly unlikely.

Prostate cancer often manifests with highly elevated DHT. TRT could increase the rate of growth on the tumor if it is testosterone sensitive and feeding on elevated DHT (which is common.

Back to TS' question. Not me personally but I've worked with quite a few patients who used TRT in their 20s or 30s and regretted it immensely. Heavy duty sexual side effects and withdrawal.

Pot calling the kettle black. I'm not upset or calling anyone names. If you need trt to feel ok, do it. I don't think you can ever justify your results in competition as a true representation of your abilities because you get your test from an outside source. It doesn't make you a bad person but imo it does invalidate your results.

What is the difference between getting your test from an injection or getting your test from you balls?

If you have been born blind from one eye, you go to surgery and fix that eye, is that cheating as well?

Trt was not banned due to the effects of it, it was banned because people abused the shit out of it. Fucking tod duffe got a prescription, that is why trt was banned.

Highly unlikely.

Prostate cancer often manifests with highly elevated DHT. TRT could increase the rate of growth on the tumor if it is testosterone sensitive and feeding on elevated DHT (which is common.

Back to TS' question. Not me personally but I've worked with quite a few patients who used TRT in their 20s or 30s and regretted it immensely. Heavy duty sexual side effects and withdrawal.

What do you mean used trt? You are not supposed to ever stop using... you mean roided in their 20s 30s?

Drugs in sports are considered cheating because it forces people at the highest levels to make compromises. Plenty of people would prefer not to take drugs. Not many people would choose not to have more money or better coaching or a professional chef.

It's that simple.

What do you mean used trt? You are not supposed to ever stop using... you mean roided in their 20s 30s?

No I mean they had T tested, it came out low but not catastrophic, they went on TRT through their Dr.

Didn't like it, didn't like the perpetual reliance on the hormone therapy, tried to get off, wanted to get off, then struggled with sexual problems and depression for ~ a year.

I'm not sure if you're aware of this but there is now a major market trying to sell TRT to insecure men in the US.

No I mean they had T tested, it came out low but not catastrophic, they went on TRT through their Dr.

Didn't like it, didn't like the perpetual reliance on the hormone therapy, tried to get off, wanted to get off, then struggled with sexual problems and depression for ~ a year.

I'm not sure if you're aware of this but there is now a major market trying to sell TRT to insecure men in the US.

I don’t know, but having below 300 ng/dL has nothing to do with labs trying to sell you testosterone... and all to do with feeling like shit...

The problem with your clients was not that they went on trt, was that they werent comfortsble with being hooked with the regimen for life. Of course you are going to go through shit if you quit trt... and you mention for a year... what happend after a year? If they got tested and prescribed trt, they would still feel like shit, after a year 2 years or 10...

Drugs in sports are considered cheating because it forces people at the highest levels to make compromises. Plenty of people would prefer not to take drugs. Not many people would choose not to have more money or better coaching or a professional chef.

It's that simple.

Not to mention it makes the female divisions into a punchline.

In theory I am okay with steroids being legal as long as they are legal for everyone. What’s currently unfair is (a) when only some people are doing it, against the rules; or (b) when most competitors don’t want it allowed because they don’t want to have to dope up in order to be competitive.

For example, in pro bodybuilding, who cares. But if it’s not allowed, then it’s cheating. And there are good reasons why people don’t want to allow it in various sports.

I'm 32 so I think I'm gonna wait until 40+ and get my levels checked.

I haven’t been to the doctor in a while but I’m 32 and a professional trainer/coach/mitt holder. Love my job but it’s rough on the body. Considering talking to my doctors about it to help with recovery and overall longevity

Honestly I doubt that testosterone is all you need. I am 40 and my bloodwork is great despite my testosterone which is pretty low but still in normal range (at the limit).

I eat healthy (mostly Plant-Based with some fish and sometimes cottage cheese) and I don´t feel tired at all.

I do Stand Up and BJJ training 3 times a week. HIT Strength Training twice a week and Sprints on the Airbike twice a week.

I don´t have any problemes at all despite my low testosterone. I am 200 pound with not too much bodyfat and decent amount of muscles.

So think twice before putting artifical stuff for a long time in your body.....

Honestly I doubt that testosterone is all you need. I am 40 and my bloodwork is great despite my testosterone which is pretty low but still in normal range (at the limit).

I eat healthy (mostly Plant-Based with some fish and sometimes cottage cheese) and I don´t feel tired at all.

I do Stand Up and BJJ training 3 times a week. HIT Strength Training twice a week and Sprints on the Airbike twice a week.

I don´t have any problemes at all despite my low testosterone. I am 200 pound with not too much bodyfat and decent amount of muscles.

Is not all about your physical shape... it has great repercussions in your libido for example, which I think is the worst part. And unless your head spins around dopamine, your likely going to have such problems. Which for some people isn’t that bad, but for some it is.

it has great repercussions in your libido for example, which I think is the worst part.

This would be a big reason I would take it. I have a high sex drive, and if it ever drops significantly, I would want to take TRT.

TRT is sort of a weird topic. I would love to take it now, but I'm terrified of fucking with my body chemistry at a younger age so I'm absolutely going to wait until I'm older if I ever take it at all.

This would be a big reason I would take it. I have a high sex drive, and if it ever drops significantly, I would want to take TRT.

TRT is sort of a weird topic. I would love to take it now, but I'm terrified of fucking with my body chemistry at a younger age so I'm absolutely going to wait until I'm older if I ever take it at all.

If you are doing ok, there’s absolutely no reason to go into trt. None...

I agree. And I know this is somewhat of a controversial approach, but I would urge most men who are in a position to consider using TRT to find a more progressive uro or endo who will let your try other means of raising endogenous T. Last few years I have used low dose arimidex, clomid, and hCG (by themselves, not together) as a means to raise T levels. They have all worked and depending on the dose Ive been able to keep my T levels between 500-700. The upside of this approach is not having to worry about shutting down at all. Although, if you were to use hCG at higher doses for a while you would shut down pretty bad.

A guy who’s doesn’t produce enough testosterone isn’t a guy with similar genetics than a normal person.

Bodybuilding has nothing to don with trt.

You need to understand that you are not getting any superhiman powers out of trt... you don’t seem to understand that...

Snd vitor wasn’t on trt... he was roiding his ass off.
Bodybuilding is a perfect example because in bodybuilding you can't be competitive without taking drugs and compromising your health. I don't want to take PEDs and if someone else is then they have an advantage over everybody else.

Don't try to deny that some guys aren't going to try to take a higher dose of T before the competition. Vitor was supposedly on trt also so you can claim he had crossed the line but the line is not clear and set in stone.

I'm proud that I only need food and water to train. I don't need to supplement more test than my nuts produce naturally.

Bodybuilding is a perfect example because in bodybuilding you can't be competitive without taking drugs and compromising your health. I don't want to take PEDs and if someone else is then they have an advantage over everybody else.

Don't try to deny that some guys aren't going to try to take a higher dose of T before the competition. Vitor was supposedly on trt also so you can claim he had crossed the line but the line is not clear and set in stone.

I'm proud that I only need food and water to train. I don't need to supplement more test than my nuts produce naturally.

I’m not saying some people won’t abuse trt, as a matter of fact, it’s the only reason why it’s been banned.

Your proud your balls produce. Enough test? Good for you, it’s like saying I’m proud I have 2 working eyes, therefore y request only to fight people with 2 working eyes or if some fucker happened to be born with only one, that dude can’t go to surgery...

Bodybuilding is. Not an example because what Bbuilders do is not healthy for the. Body, we are talking about a medical treatment here, not a doping competition, and no, trt dose won’t be giving you any edge as long as you stay in the normal range, period get that in your head, testosterone is testosterone, it doesn’t matter where it comes from.

Last edited:
Right genuine quistion i live with my grandad hes recently been diagnosed with prostate cancer would trt be of any benifit to him ?
NO... If anything they will chemically castrate him.

Back