Anyone here her tried smoking Salvia? Or Growing it?

SugarKrok

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I heard it talked about in a movie and it makes me wonder if it's a safe high to pursue. I haven't done any drugs n the past, but I wouldn't mind letting my brain float a bit. The best thing I've read is that it seems to be perfectly legal,which means you can grow your own plants in your house or backyard.

And for those of you who have tried it, how fucked up for it make you? How did it compare to other shit?

Watched Game Over, Man on netflix huh?

It's a bit over-rated. The high was almost like a brief acid trip combined with the feeling of whip-its, that lasted less than 5 minutes and then I was just kinda, tired and disoriented for a few hours.

One time was smoking out with my buddy, had already hit a few bowls. I load the next one with just salvia, a fat ass bowl all shake and this dude just rips it up.

Only was really fucked up for like 3 minutes, but he was tripping. He tried to open a window to smoke a cig and it was hilarious.

Watched a few of my wrestling homies smoke that shit back in college. One dude got the vegetative state. Was drooling on himself. I said, I'm good on that. Pass.

Another dude had an OBE though, which is far out. Told me he was in the upper corner of the room, watching himself an everyone else chilling. That's pretty whoa.

the only people who buy this are kids that can’t get weed

it sucks

Know a few people who've tried it, apparently it's very short-lived and intense. Sometimes terrifying and fucked-up. Doesn't sound very fun

You don’t do drugs but you want to try a drug because you saw people doing it in a movie.
Are you fuking retarted?

It was fun once because of how weird it was, bu the other few times I did it I didn't like it.

One effect I always got was the feeling of an invisible force pulling me sideways, like a second center of gravity.

In high school I'd partake. I also remember the feeling of getting pulled.

One memorable trip I fell to my knees and thought the ground was flowing like a river and pulling me away.

Salvia is old news, flakka is where it's at

It was fun once because of how weird it was, bu the other few times I did it I didn't like it.

One effect I always got was the feeling of an invisible force pulling me sideways, like a second center of gravity.

In high school I'd partake. I also remember the feeling of getting pulled.

One memorable trip I fell to my knees and thought the ground was flowing like a river and pulling me away.

Interesting. My friend brought back salvia from Amsterdam and I smoked it in my room alone and I had the same exact sensation.

It was a horrifying feeling actually. It felt like something was dragging me by my neck into the ground forcefully. The trip felt like it lasted all but 5 seconds, but it could have been minutes. I'll never know. I also thought that the intense pulling sensation had dropped me to my face, but when I came to I was standing upright with the pipe in my hand.

Anyway to answer TS question. It's not something you'd do and consider "fun" in terms of getting high.

It sucks, and I'll never do it again after watching my cousin do it a couple years ago.

I was housesitting my parent's house and my cousin came with salvia he had bought. Since he had never done it, I was gonna advise him a bit. I was making burgers, and he took one. I was not paying attention. He ate the burger, then put on headphones with electronic music, and sparked up. There was also a Paul F Tompkins special playing on the tv. He got complete sensory overload, and freaked out like nobody I've ever seen on any drug in person. It was like his hard drive crashed, then booted up in some insane fashion.

His eyes went wide, and he started screaming FUCK!!!! as loud as I've ever heard someone scream, then tried to straighten himself out in a curved chair, banging his hand bloody on the wall. He then went flat on his back and started puking, so I had to put him on his side, and was considering calling the emt. Then he started to come back, talking about wars between squares and circles, and how he was the golden god.

That shit was crazy, and fuck salvia.

It sucks, and I'll never do it again after watching my cousin do it a couple years ago.

I was housesitting my parent's house and my cousin came with salvia he had bought. Since he had never done it, I was gonna advise him a bit. I was making burgers, and he took one. I was not paying attention. He ate the burger, then put on headphones with electronic music, and sparked up. There was also a Paul F Tompkins special playing on the tv. He got complete sensory overload, and freaked out like nobody I've ever seen on any drug in person. It was like his hard drive crashed, then booted up in some insane fashion.

His eyes went wide, and he started screaming FUCK!!!! as loud as I've ever heard someone scream, then tried to straighten himself out in a curved chair, banging his hand bloody on the wall. He then went flat on his back and started puking, so I had to put him on his side, and was considering calling the emt. Then he started to come back, talking about wars between squares and circles, and how he was the golden god.

Jesus. That’s sounds like the time I went to my buddies house in high school who was huffing Freon. I walk into his backyard at the same time he takes a giant hit. He looks up at me and start screaming loud then puts his hand in his mouth like he is trying to shove it down his throat. He came back to normal in a minute or two then was kind of normal but looked deafeated.

He looked at me.

He said, “hey man, you guys scared me. I didn’t realize you guys were coming yet. You want a hit?”

Me and my friend were like, nah we cool.

We said hi and got the fuck out of there as fast as we could. They kept taking hits of that shit. I don’t know man didn’t seem smart to me. I’ll never forget that shit. It was like 25 or 30 years ago.

Fuck. That.

There was a time when tricking your friends into smoking salvia was a big prank thing. That's a really fucked up thing to do to someone in my opinion. I wanted to try salvia but one afternoon a buddy of mine pranked another friend with a bowl of salvia. It messed him up big time and not in a good way. As I watched this dude freaking out I decided it wasn't for me.

I tried it and it didn't do anything...

until I saw myself still sitting on the couch after I went to get a drink of water.

Back