Anyone here like\listen to grime

Its not big in the states yet .I wanna hear from the UK peeps

Not really big into grime, but i know some and i like to listen to it from time to time.

Nah shit is annoying. And I listen to Death Grips lol

Foreign Beggars are dope though.

My uk buddy from where I live put me on to grime I like it well most most my friends just laugh they don't get I'm open minded when it comes to rap ....

Giggs
Kano
Skepta
Stormzy
Wiley
Chip
Novelist
Ghetts
Etc

I f with these plus a few more artirts.
I wonder how big grime it's gonna be in the states if at all

I could listen to more grimes ...

k471gg.jpg

Or Grimey as he liked to be called.

My uk buddy from where I live put me on to grime I like it well most most my friends just laugh they don't get I'm open minded when it comes to rap ....

Giggs
Kano
Skepta
Stormzy
Wiley
Chip
Novelist
Ghetts
Etc

I f with these plus a few more artirts.
I wonder how big grime it's gonna be in the states if at all

Underrated grime artist

Very Dark

Nah shit is annoying. And I listen to Death Grips lol

Foreign Beggars are dope though.

I've known those guys for the best part of 20 years, they're definitely not Grime, bro. At least not proper Grime, but they did a lot of Dub Step when that was hot.

TS, not to derail the thread, but have you heard any UK Drill. Might be hard to understand if you're from the US, but it's way bigger than Grime at the moment. Sadly though, a lot of the artists are living the street life and many get killed.

There's also this type of street rap:

And the more conscious side of it all:

TS, not to derail the thread, but have you heard any UK Drill. Might be hard to understand if you're from the US, but it's way bigger than Grime at the moment. Sadly though, a lot of the artists are living the street life and many get killed.

There's also this type of street rap:

And the more conscious side of it all:

yeah I have I'm huge on it. It's like Chicago drill rap but grime lol and ur right guys are getting killed left n right

This shit is terrible.

When did they start calling shitty rap "grime."

I'm a huge Grime fan and I'm not even from the UK. Get's me so hype

Back