Anyone here listen to techno? (not mainstream edm)

Felya

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Posted in wrong section.

Last edited:
This probably belongs in the music section.

And also: No.

No but I also don’t drop extacy and lick other dudes tongues and then try to convince people I’m straight either.

Let go, it's over. Nobody listens to techno.

Never got the appeal. Techno is huge over here in Scotland (and the UK) now though, the days of big room are long gone..

giphy.gif

I went through a rave phase for a few years, did listen to a bit of minimalist techno in my time, below was boss back in the day, good fun when you're on some quality e.

Yeah I listen to techno. Love the more minimal stuff. Plenty of good contemporary stuff being made today. My favorite DJs/producers for this kinda stuff are Amelie Lens, Deborah De Luca, Anja Schneider, Mistress Barbara and Chris Liebing. Anything on the Mobilee record label is usually pretty good to.

Yeah I listen to a bit of Techno. Mostly artists like Boddika, Pinch, Pearson Sound, Mumdance, Dbridge.....

I did this mix posted below. I usually mix Drum and Bass but wanted to do a Techno mix for a while.

Yeah I listen to techno. Love the more minimal stuff. Plenty of good contemporary stuff being made today. My favorite DJs/producers for this kinda stuff are Amelie Lens, Deborah De Luca, Anja Schneider, Mistress Barbara and Chris Liebing. Anything on the Mobilee record label is usually pretty good to.

Good stuff in those sets bro

I've been meaning to get into minimal because I love Ricardo Villalobos' shit. But I got caught up in synthwave instead around that time

Good stuff in those sets bro

I've been meaning to get into minimal because I love Ricardo Villalobos' shit. But I got caught up in synthwave instead around that time

Never heard of Ricardo Villalobos before, thanks. His stuff sounds like minimal mixed with Ambient, kinda like early Orb.
Anja Schnieder is another fav of mine. She set up the Mobilee record label that is known for its minimal producers.

Another set of producers I like are Speedy J and Chris Liebing. They do live sets where they make the music in collaboration on the spot.

I like a lot of different types of electronic music, not only techno.

For me it all started with this GOAT mix album:

There's some really beautiful electronic music around.

But if you're into classic techno this is the "evergreen" track for me:

Back