Anyone here playing MMA-Tycoon?

The Orange Electric

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey guys, long-time listener and first time caller.

I decided to finally come out of lurking to see if any of my fellow mma jerk-off's have been playing MMA Tycoon.
Just started playing last week, but am already pretty addicted. It is free and a super detailed simulation of everything MMA. You get to create your own fighters, train em, earn sponsors, fight your way to titles and so much more. I don't work for these bozos either, it is just fun.

MMA Tycoon - if you sign up let me know your username, thinking about making an organization we could fight in.

I didn't even realize sherdog had a kid's forum!
Games can also be fun if you're an adult. I think you'd be surprised.

tumblr_mrxah3oV6N1sgr493o1_500.gif

Well you call them "bozos" so you can't possibly work for them!

Actually that proves you *do* work for them, no one calls anyone "bozos" anymore, except when trying to hide an affiliation. True fact.

Well you call them "bozos" so you can't possibly work for them!

Actually that proves you *do* work for them, no one calls anyone "bozos" anymore, except when trying to hide an affiliation. True fact.
Don't be a momo, just because I have a more interesting vocabulary than you doesn't prove anything and certainly not in this case. True fact.

Hacked?

Without a doubt want more people on there playing, I don't work for them or anything like that though.

.......is that Alex Jones in your profile picture though?

Yea some of the players hacked Tycoon and changed all the abilities/stats of their guys.

Ban for advertising and autism

Back