Anyone here playing MMA-Tycoon?

Never heard of MMArny, gonna have to try it out. Did you create it or something?

he basically uses his forum account here to advertise his game. not even sure how its allowed tbh

Hahah!!! Dude isn't even trying to hide it...

Are you guys hiring?

1232202767117.png

Trains win.

I played before. Had a stable like 7-8 years ago. I think the metagame before was racing to get the 1st BJJ blackbelt. Got bored.

3/10

will not play again.

No thanks, I'd just rather watch a fight or play with myself instead.

Never heard of MMArmy, gonna have to try it out. Did you create it or something?

I did not.

I found it and played it here and there for a few years then bought it so people can keep playing it.

It's pretty much a diverse paper/rock/scissors game but it can be very addicting.

I did not.

I found it and played it here and there for a few years then bought it so people can keep playing it.

It's pretty much a diverse paper/rock/scissors game but it can be very addicting.
I played it a few years ago and I prefer the level of detail/control in MMATycoon, but that is pretty cool of you to do that.

Anyone who decides to make a fighter or two, make them in Sydney so I can send you contracts to my org.

Don't be a momo, just because I have a more interesting vocabulary than you doesn't prove anything and certainly not in this case. True fact.
You're going to fit in really well around here. Welcome to Sherdog.

Back