Anyone here playing MMA-Tycoon?

can you give the fighters PEDs and fixed fights?

I liked Super Fight Challenge but it closed up.

I made a fighter and immediately doomed him to a life of loneliness as his manager fucked off into the night never to be seen or heard from again

Mmarmy is garbage. The current owner ruined the game and there are only like 50 people that even play it. Most of the remaining people just kiss his ass for fear of getting banned anyway.

When he starts QQ and bans people, his excuse is always "omgs that guy was just a troll!!". When people don't talk to him enough in the shoutbox, he gets salty and threatens to close down the forum. Would probably save him some money at this point since there are like 2 forum posts per week.

The lack of activity comes from him refusing to advertise his game too, but then again he gets sensitive about it and blames everyone else.

Mkick was better. Mmarmy currently 2/10. Would not rewind.

Bumping this to see if anyone is playing, or is interested in joining an MMA sim game.

If you guys have Google play store. Check out mma manager. It's currently in beta. But it's a pretty cool game. Screenshot_20180901-091253_Google Play Store.jpg

Is anyone playing this game?

i want to quit the game but i have over 100 days of vip left, several millions in cash, 10 fighters and a gym. If anyone has interest u can contact me.

anyone still playing mmatycoon?
i just started playing again, this time the game got me playing and checking it everyday <Moves>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back