Anyone here really believe Mayweather will go toe to toe?

Because he once did a ring walk with lil Wayne and Justin bieber and he's studied enough tape of Eric esch to know Conor's tendencies.

Exactly, you're clueless.

Yeah Mayweather will just land at will. Why?

Errrrrrrrrrr, I don't know, he just will. He's got superior boxing skills than McGregor. WHY THOUGH?

He just has, shut up you Conor dickrider.

This is how every discussion on this point goes on here. Nobody has a fucking clue.

What kind of music do you like?

He probably likes psy trance. Me, I like a little el vez and hardstyle so I can get my shuffle on.

One of my good friends is all about hardstyle. Not myself, but he goes to the Netherlands every year for their shit.

Anyone else bet hard on mayweather and worried he'll carry macgregor for a huge rematch?

I have a varied taste. From Anne Murray to Usher to The Beautiful South to Bob Seger.

You'll be into heavy metal.

Interesting take. Not really the case, though.

Increasingly finding myself listening to Colter Wall. It seems as if he's getting his global exposure, especially after Steve Earle's praises. He's a man of the Canadian Prairie.

I have hard time believing he's not gonna be on defensive end

He'll take it to Conor, yes. He won't fight stupidly though. He's not going to give Conor free shots.

My playlist for today is going to be:

El vez - Feliz navidad
African - because I got high
Ali G ft Shaggy - Mi Julie
Ben Folds - Rocking the suburbs
Max Enforcer - Lost in paradise
Deftones - Headup
ASD - Sneak Preview
Sonic Boom 6 - All in
Flock of Seagulls - And I ran

Should be an interesting workout.

El vez - Feliz navidad
Deftones - Headup
ASD - Sneak Preview
Sonic Boom 6 - All in

El vez - Feliz navidad
Deftones - Headup
ASD - Sneak Preview
Sonic Boom 6 - All in

El vez - Feliz navidad
Deftones - Headup
ASD - Sneak Preview
Sonic Boom 6 - All in

i met elvez a couple times during elvis events here. nice guy, he's gay by the way.

i met elvez a couple times during elvis events here. nice guy, he's gay by the way.

Moz, your Elvis impressions still live on. As in they're fucking awesome.

Lol, I didn't know that but I've seen him live once and that isn't the biggest shock in the world.

somehow, i missed it, my brother seems to have better gaydar than me. I had my fucking pic taken with my arms around the fruit.

somehow, i missed it, my brother seems to have better gaydar than me. I had my fucking pic taken with my arms around the fruit.
Sweet pic bro! I've got one of me hover handing a Miami dolphin cheerleader, cos I'm gangsta.

Moz, your Elvis impressions still live on. As in they're fucking awesome.
oh thanks, it was a hoot, elvez is a nice fella, the other elvis' were mostly great guys too. the guy dressed up as the colonel, the actual promoter, was an asshole.

Back