Anyone here take CBD/Hemp oil? Thinking of starting.

Hidden_Hand

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Any guys here in the know on this stuff?

I've only heard great things about it and I am considering starting to take it, wondering if anyone is on it?

What's the best form to take it in? And when is best to?

Is it good for training recovery?

Ive tried it a few times. Seems very pricey for whatcha get

I took CBD Oil for a while. It calmed me down quite a bit. My anxiety was still there, but to a lesser extent. I haven't taken it in a while. Put it up in the closet and keep forgetting about it.

If you're thinking about trying it, it's worth a shot.

take it every day.
you get some of the physical benefits of cannabis without
the psychoactive factor.
highly recommend.

What was/is your guys routine with it?

Also it's really expensive here (UK) which kinda sucks

I am also interested in inflammation/migraine relief. Does it help that?

Sorry very vague

I took CBD Oil for a while. It calmed me down quite a bit. My anxiety was still there, but to a lesser extent. I haven't taken it in a while. Put it up in the closet and keep forgetting about it.

If you're thinking about trying it, it's worth a shot.
Yes, it’s great at curing anxiety and pain.

My 80 yr old grandpa prefers hemp oil over prescription drugs for pain.

Yes, it’s great at curing anxiety and pain.

My 80 yr old grandpa prefers hemp oil over prescription drugs for pain.
Hemp oil is the better route for people looking for benefits. This CBD stuff is just over priced marketing junk. Hemp oil is has the same benefits without over paying. Difference is you can't smoke hemp oil only to apply topically or ingest.

depends on what strength you get.
I get 1000mg and take a dropper full when
my bones ache or I can't sleep.

Tried it several times and have yet to notice anything to justify the price

A buddy of mine started using if recently, he reports an almost total reduction in inflammation and joint pain.

Tried it several times and have yet to notice anything to justify the price
Ya see, its answers like this that sway me. Like, it wont do enough to make me say, yes its a godsend.

When i looked into it, i had zero clue which shit to even start with on many sites.

CBD oil is well known to cure:

Joint paint
Seizures
Cancer
Aids
Genocide
Homelessness
Poverty

Nope! I'm not a druggy!

But by all means continue with your forbidden shrubbery.

I'm weary of anything that is 1) $300+ per fl. oz., and 2) marketed with hipster buzzwords.

I looked into CBD oils here in Canada, but it's absurdly expensive. I was thinking of buying some specialty high-CBD low-THC weed instead, it's not so expensive, but I dunno. I don't really want to smoke it. I may try it in the future though.

CBD worked great for me for inflammation. Within a few weeks of usage my neck pain declined and my nasal inflammation was greatly reduced. I've had nasal breathing issues for years to the point of needing (but delaying) surgery and now I breath much clearer.

You gonna wear a tie dye shirt and burn the flag?

Back