Anyone into the Tales Series?

Carniusss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Tales of symphonia was one of my favorite games ever. I’m currently playing Tales of the abyss and still need to beat Vesperia. I wish more were ported to the 3ds it makes them easier to play haha.

Anyone else love this series?

There hit and miss. Didn't really like tales of zesteria. Berseria which was set in the same world but much earlier was good though. Vesperia is my favorite one so far.

Big fan. Excited for Vesperia to come out as I never got to play it. Graces F was my favorite game in the series.

only played vesperia but i'd like to track down a reasonably priced symphonia. Vesperia was great imo...

I need to play Symphonia, I have it installed on my PS3. It is $20 on Steam @badascan and can run on a potato. If it goes on sale soon I'll swoop it up, so I don't have to boot up the old PS3.

I've played 20 minutes of Berseria, but I got side tracked.

I just can't get into that series. I played through Versperia, but didn't really love it.

I've tried playing Symphonia twice now. Each time I've stopped at the exact same dungeon. Don't know what it is. Doesn't seem like a bad guy but I always just drop it.

Dude i just started playing Tales series! I was in a JRPG mood and wanted to play something i havent played before. Ive competed both Tales of Zestiria and Berseria.

Zesteria pissed me off because i had to use a guide for all the skits. With Berseria i never used a guide except for a few side quest near the end.
Skits are my favorite part of Tales but its kind of frustrating having to use a guide for them because ive never been a big guide using type person.

Other than that though i actually liked Zesteria more than the dissapointing reviews most give it.

Berseria was great because alot of reasons. The main character being a main one. Much more likeable and fun.

Im complexed on which one i should play now.Zesteria was suppose to be the worst one but i liked it so that mean all the other ones wont dissapoint! Cant wait to start the next one!

I'm not, the missus is. Pretty much completed most of them

I've played Graces, Vesperia and Symphonia. It's one series I want to love so I keep trying them, but the dialogue is so bad

I just played Vesperia but since they release each game on a different system I don't care about the series. Yuri is my favorite protagonist ever tough.

Back