Anyone invested in BitConnect ??

Friend tried to get me to jump onboard. Did surface level research and it reeked of scam so I didn’t invest.

Turns out I was right.

No offence, but your friend is either a scumbag or a retard.

No offense taken. This friend of mine, I love him to death, but I have to admit that he is retarded in a sense.

He got a string of confidence because he invested in ripple XRP when it was cheap and made a decent profit when it exploded to 3.50 USD. It was a total shot in the dark.

Anyways, he lost some with bitconnect. Oh well.

So what is the deal with Bitconnect X?

I bought $75 worth of Ethconnect, which was a similar ponzi. They didnt even open the exchange they just ran off with everybody's money.

I don't buy things that aren't real, so no.

It's a scam.

Yeah I know that, but is it still ongoing for did they just take people's money and leave?
I bought $75 worth of Ethconnect, which was a similar ponzi. They didnt even open the exchange they just ran off with everybody's money.

At least it was only $75. I put $1000 on a fishing website pretending to be the Bread ICO because my mate who is a web developer sent me the link. I'm still not convinced he didn't make it and set me up to be honest.

Yeah I know that, but is it still ongoing for did they just take people's money and leave?

At least it was only $75. I put $1000 on a fishing website pretending to be the Bread ICO because my mate who is a web developer sent me the link. I'm still not convinced he didn't make it and set me up to be honest.

It's ongoing. Basically a ticking timebomb.

Back