Anyone know anything about cars?

No you don't, if you did you'd drive something like this...

3554f0f7cec661be16d923afe3af5a78x.jpg

lifted-trucks-for-sale.jpg

C_mABK4UMAAhaZy.jpg

Aren't they for trannys?

My BMW is for little dick men trust me bro
I get told all the time...

Aren't they for trannys?

My BMW is for little dick men trust me bro
I get told all the time...

(Bro logic from most car forums I belong to...)
Lifted Trucks = Small penis, Lesbians
BMW's = shitty drivers who think they own the road (People seem to hate BMW drivers in America)
Sports cars= I'm likely to cheat on my girl
Muscle Cars=Loved by all
Prius= Horse cock

(Bro logic from most car forums I belong to...)
Lifted Trucks = Small penis, Lesbians
BMW's = shitty drivers who think they own the road (People seem to hate BMW drivers in America)
Sports cars= I'm likely to cheat on my girl
Muscle Cars=Loved by all
Prius= Horse cock

Yeah pretty much how everything is viewed here except we don't have those trucks, or muscle cars for that matter

You can replace them with the little dickheads in their Golf GTI's or Audi S3's

Particularly the S3, if you see an S3 you know for a fact it's driven by an absolute dickhead usually an ethnic race that I'm
Not gonna say

Get a Mazda 6.

Had a 2008 one a good 6 years ago
Had to get something not on finance so I could get my mortgage so I considered it a downgrade kinda,
Ended up keeping it two year because it literally was bulletproof

Def check out Hyundai...we ran a Tucson for 185,000 miles, then the wife crashed it..good car, good warranty..

Def check out Hyundai...we ran a Tucson for 185,000 miles, then the wife crashed it..good car, good warranty..

I wanted to buy a Tucson but I would have had to cut holes in the dash for my knees.

Why would you want the same car for 10 years tho.

That's the only problem I have with those types of deals. It's far too long.
why wouldnt you if you had a quality car? A 90's Land Cruiser is better than pretty much any new SUV and its resale value attests to that.

The only segment of cars that has actually improved are American sports cars. Aside from that, every other segment has gotten worse.

Get a Mitsubishi Evo.

(Only posting to see what kind of wiseass comments you guys have about my car)

What year? They’re nice cars. But when I test drove the 2016, it just seemed too much like an old man car, and drove like it.

I'm looking at 2015.. I looked at consumer reports and it has AMAZING ratings on reliability which is huge for me since I drive a lot for work.

I'm looking at 2015.. I looked at consumer reports and it has AMAZING ratings on reliability which is huge for me since I drive a lot for work.

Yeah, Lexus is Toyota’s luxury brand, so they’re basically Toyotas but better. Toyotas are extremely reliable. My first car was an 88 Camry. It withstood a lot of shit and probably still runs to this day.

Back