Anyone know where Namsaknoi is?

Mongoosemk12

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
And why did he leave his gym? I'd like to train with him if possible.

catching pythons and scaring people with them

Hahaha the dude certainly controls people in the clinch like a python!

Do you know if it'll still be possible to book a private with him? I'm going to Phuket in Jan.
No idea, you can contact the gym through their website. That'd be your best bet

actually never mind, it seems he moved on from Rawai and started his own gym.
This was taken from the facebook page.

Dear friends and supporters of Namsaknoi Muay Thai,

I regret to announce that I have decided to leave the gym and island due to personal reasons. My last day of teaching at the gym will be on 30 NOVEMBER 2017. The other instructors will continue to conduct trainings as usual until further notice.

I apologize for not giving more notice about my sudden plans for leaving. For future trainings and seminar enquiries, please contact me directly through my personal Facebook account. Thank you very much for being a part of my journey! Khap khun mak krub!

- Namsaknoi

This was 17th October, you might be out of luck trying to get privates with him

looks like he is going back to teach at Evolve in January

The Namsaknoi site is down now, assuming that is it completely over. Not sure why he packed it in, can only think the pay with Evolve is better than operating his own gym.

This was from Chatri the owner of Evolves facebook
It is bittersweet for me to announce that my bro and multiple-time Muay Thai World Champion Namsaknoi Yudthagarngamtorn will be returning to EVOLVE as a full-time instructor in Singapore in January 2018. Unfortunately, things did not quite work out with his dream of launching his own gym, and he used up his life savings. The silver lining is that Kru Must is coming back home to his family at EVOLVE, and will have another opportunity to rebuild his life savings to keep the dream alive of his own gym in the future. Life may take all of us on many different roads, but somehow we always find a way

This was from Chatri the owner of Evolves facebook
It is bittersweet for me to announce that my bro and multiple-time Muay Thai World Champion Namsaknoi Yudthagarngamtorn will be returning to EVOLVE as a full-time instructor in Singapore in January 2018. Unfortunately, things did not quite work out with his dream of launching his own gym, and he used up his life savings. The silver lining is that Kru Must is coming back home to his family at EVOLVE, and will have another opportunity to rebuild his life savings to keep the dream alive of his own gym in the future. Life may take all of us on many different roads, but somehow we always find a way

Thanks for posting this, although sad, its great to see the guys at Evolve helping him out.

Not sure what went wrong at the gym, didnt have a load of fighters from there and location not ideal to get top level guys through. Shame really as all the stuff they released made the place look amazing.

actually never mind, it seems he moved on from Rawai and started his own gym.
This was taken from the facebook page.

Ahhh such a shame! Thanks for the research though - its much appreciated!

Also glad that he can at least make a good living at Evolve.

thanks for the update, was wondering where he went as we wanted to book a trip to train there with him.

edit: more importantly, he's ok overall. money may come and go but he still has his health.

Last edited:
Thanks, glad to see he is being well taken care of. In my experience, Thai's guys are terrible with money (that's not a knock, they just don't know enough to plan for the future well in many cases or splurge once they have access to some money). He would have been much better off starting a smaller gym in BKK imo.

I luckily got to train with him for 2 months at his gym earlier this year. I would highly recommend training with him, he can explain technical details you never knew existed with such clarity.

Can have a great facility, great trainers, but if the location is poor, then the gym will fail.

good news namsaknoi will be at rattachai gym tomorrow 4-6pm if anyone is around!

looks like he has left evolve. (dated April 4th)

http://www.muaythaicitizen.com/namsaknoi-interview/

Alas, things didn’t quite work out with the gym and Namsaknoi resumed his post as a trainer at Evolve in January. His return was greeted with nothing but enthusiasm by his students and co-workers. But just as quickly as he had settled back at his previous role, in a strange turn of events, the word is that he has left Evolve once again.

hes at Rattachai Muay Thai Phuket now... just saw rattachai facebook.

hes at Rattachai Muay Thai Phuket now... just saw rattachai facebook.

Yeah think he is now a trainer there, not sure how long it will last.

Was out at Rattachai last year, great place to train and this makes it even better.

Back