Anyone play Wolfenstein Old Blood, how to beat the giant mummy

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Anyone play Wolfenstein the Old Blood?

How do I beat the giant mummy on most difficult? How many times do I hit him in the mouth? Is there a preferred place to hide with the SS, or zombies crawl out?

Keep shooting it in the mouth. Crouch to avoid the swings. Kill enemies with grenades so the monster doesn't find you while you heal/look for supplies.

Keep shooting it in the mouth. Crouch to avoid the swings. Kill enemies with grenades so the monster doesn't find you while you heal/look for supplies.

Cool, I figured out where to stand. You literally stand right at the edge of ledge right in the middle and in front of creature. You will avoid swings, and he does not smash downwards on that spot.

How long did you have to shoot it?

Cool, I figured out where to stand. You literally stand right at the edge of ledge right in the middle and in front of creature. You will avoid swings, and he does not smash downwards on that spot.

How long did you have to shoot it?

On the normal difficulty, longer than I thought I would have to shoot it. Except for the jaw getting shot off there's no progression to its damage. You just shoot it enough and then it dies.

On the normal difficulty, longer than I thought I would have to shoot it. Except for the jaw getting shot off there's no progression to its damage. You just shoot it enough and then it dies.

Yeh I just beat it on most difficult. The key is to stay right on the ledge, right in front of creature in the middle. ONly backing off occasionally as the mummy dives in to smell around. But before attacking the creature, you want to use the machine gun to destroy all the barriers on the balcony, and then get the mummy to destroy the pillars. That way, SS cannot hide, and is easier to kill them as they pop out of hole. As long as you stay where I state, the mummy cannot swipe or smash you.

Also in the beginning, do not focus on the mummy too much. You need to turn around and shoot SS as they pop out of holes. Once you kill all of them, you just have the zombies to deal with. But that is easy, because every time you shoot mummy, it will swipe everything on ground floor, and kill all zombies that come close to you.

I dont remember exactly how many times I hit the mummy in the mouth, but it really did not take that long after I killed off all the SS. I just used to mini grenade/flair shooter gun. YOu can get extra ammo for that on the balcony.

Back