Anyone remember the Mike Pence outrage about only eating with his wife?

Sorry for thinking a guy who thinks you can treat gay with shock therapy might have backwards views toward women.

It's ok for Trump to slander Pence, but not me?

I also bet he's dicked down his share of interns.

DMRA5f-XUAAsxv4.jpg
Pence doesn't recommend shock therapy for gays. That's a liberal lie that got promoted out there. I'm not sure how.

Pence doesn't recommend shock therapy for gays. That's a liberal lie that got promoted out there. I'm not sure how.

<TrumpWrong1>

In the earlier 2000s, Pence fought to have federal funding taken from AIDS/HIV organizations that opposed conversion therapy.

You are fake news.

<TrumpWrong1>

In the earlier 2000s, Pence fought to have federal funding taken from AIDS/HIV organizations that opposed conversion therapy.

You are fake news.
That doesn't mean that Pence thinks shock therapy works for treating homosexuality.

The left has lost it.

That doesn't mean that Pence thinks shock therapy works for treating homosexuality.

But he thinks conversation therapy does, and he believes it very seriously, yes the shock treatment thing is a joke, but the man has very backwards beliefs in regards to homosexuals.

Shock therapy has been used by these gay conversion hacks though, so it's not too far off base.

But he thinks conversation therapy does, and he believes it very seriously, yes the shock treatment thing is a joke, but the man has very backwards beliefs in regards to homosexuals.
There are a number of non practicing gays out there that have decided to leave the gay lifestyle. You can do a youtube search and find many of them.

There are a number of non practicing gays out there that have decided to leave the gay lifestyle. You can do a youtube search and find many of them.

ok?

Pence still has a backward opinion on homosexuals.

Sorry for thinking a guy who thinks you can treat gay with shock therapy might have backwards views toward women.

It's ok for Trump to slander Pence, but not me?
1. I thought Trump being slanderous was a problem. I think it is. Do you?
2. I've never seen a source for the claim that Pence thinks shock therapy can cure homosexuality. Do you have one? If not, that's just using one piece of slander to justify another.

1. I thought Trump being slanderous was a problem. I think it is. Do you?
2. I've never seen a source for the claim that Pence thinks shock therapy can cure homosexuality. Do you have one? If not, that's just using one piece of slander to justify another.

1. I'm just a guy, not the President.

2. He supports conversion therapy in lieu of HIV/AIDS outreach programs, and has fought for this in Congress, which is where this very real and legitimate criticism stems from.

You guys are reading too much into this.

Pence doesn't refuse to dine with women to avoid temptation.

I'd wager he's more of a women should only speak when spoken to type of guy.

He looks like one of those kinds of pricks.

Irrational as always, now you can see into the mens mind. The reason he chooses so is meaningless the bottom line is he is not harming anyone with this behavior.

Irrational as always, now you can see into the mens mind. The reason he chooses so is meaningless the bottom line is he is not harming anyone with this behavior.

Am I reading his mind anymore than the people in here claiming he does it to avoid temptation?

2. He supports conversion therapy in lieu of HIV/AIDS outreach programs, and has fought for this in Congress, which is where this very real and legitimate criticism stems from.

Fake news

http://www.politifact.com/californi...-support-conversion-therapy-not-settled-matt/

"Congress should support the reauthorization of the Ryan White Care Act only after completion of an audit to ensure that federal dollars were no longer being given to organizations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus. Resources should be directed toward those institutions which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior."

SEXUAL BEHAVIOR! Reading comprehension ZERO, the guy is against giving tax money to ORGs that encourage risky sexual behavior.

1. I'm just a guy, not the President.

So wait, do you or do you not have a source for your claim that Pence supports shock therapy for gays?
Do you or do you not have a source for your claim that he has had affairs with interns?

One can dislike Pence for any number of policy positions he takes. But you are engaged in petty character assassination. Be better than that.

Fake news

http://www.politifact.com/californi...-support-conversion-therapy-not-settled-matt/

"Congress should support the reauthorization of the Ryan White Care Act only after completion of an audit to ensure that federal dollars were no longer being given to organizations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus. Resources should be directed toward those institutions which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior."

SEXUAL BEHAVIOR! Reading comprehension ZERO, the guy is against giving tax money to ORGs that encourage risky sexual behavior.

<TrumpWrong1>

He wanted to divert those fund from HIV/AIDS outreach programs to conversion therapy lol.

What do you think he means by sexual behavior??

Am I reading his mind anymore than the people in here claiming he does it to avoid temptation?

Imagining positive reasons is positive but trying to blemish someones character claiming its based on misogyny without evidence is classless.

Imagining positive reasons is positive but trying to blemish someones character claiming its based on misogyny without evidence is classless.

I don't see it as a positive personally that Pence is such a horn dog he can't trust himself to be alone with a woman.

Back