Anyone remember the Mike Pence outrage about only eating with his wife?

He wanted to divert those fund from HIV/AIDS outreach programs to conversion therapy lol.

What do you think he means by sexual behavior??

multiple sexual partners and drug use. like always you talk a lot of shit and end up without base

I dont blame him. An alpha like Pence is one meal away from a hotel room. Gotta keep that inner animal Pence in check.

A lady wanted to see a rug i posted on Craigslist, but wanted me to roll it, bring it down to the apartment lobby, and unroll it so that she could see if she liked it. She told me she was uncomfortable as a woman being in the same apartment as a man she doesn't know.

A lady wanted to see a rug i posted on Craigslist, but wanted me to roll it, bring it down to the apartment lobby, and unroll it so that she could see if she liked it. She told me she was uncomfortable as a woman being in the same apartment as a man she doesn't know.
Understandable.

I'm a 6,1 210 pound man and i prefer not to meet strangers from the internet in my own apartment.

It is made up when you twist shit as per the link I have.

You take one thing like a dinner with a female and twist it with inuwindo that something just might be going on. This is what he is preventing.

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

tenor.gif

Not sure you understand what Craigslist is.
Funny.

I am not meeting someone selling me something on the internet in my or their apartment.

At best i will agree to meet in a public place for the exchange.

People using Craigslist have been robbed and murdered.

Funny.

I am not meeting someone selling me something on the internet in my or their apartment.

At best i will agree to meet in a public place for the exchange.

People using Craigslist have been robbed and murdered.
Great idea. I'll meet you at Starbucks so you can check out my couch. If you decide not to buy it, no problem, I'll just haul it back to my apartment.

I don’t accept that infidelity is something that can happen to anyone. Tempting surroundings or not, it takes a serious lack of integrity or honour to fuck around on one’s spouse.

An odd, yet somewhat fitting comparison might be to compare the situation to gun control. Guns are perfectly fine in responsible hands. A married man having lunch with another woman is perfectly fine if the man has a reasonable amount of self control and integrity.
I think its about an ethos that prioritizes the avoidance of sin however small. In this case even if the married man does not cheat on his wife by fucking his female colleague after dinner, he might still casually flirt with her during the dinner and that is seen as the first step on the longer path to more serious cases of adultery. A prudent man takes precautions to ensure he doesn't even make the first step on that path.

Fake news

http://www.politifact.com/californi...-support-conversion-therapy-not-settled-matt/

"Congress should support the reauthorization of the Ryan White Care Act only after completion of an audit to ensure that federal dollars were no longer being given to organizations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus. Resources should be directed toward those institutions which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior."

SEXUAL BEHAVIOR! Reading comprehension ZERO, the guy is against giving tax money to ORGs that encourage risky sexual behavior.
Right but that could easily mean not giving tax money to standard LGBT organizations since the state could argue that homosexual intercourse is itself an inherently risky sexual activity and I'd imagine Pence himself likely agrees with that line of reasoning.

That sounds like a very nice tradition, I wouldn't try to impose anything like that on my relationship but it's cool with me that they have that.

Only a libtard would be triggered by it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/521298/

Well guess who’s not getting accused of sexual assault/rape? I remember when this came out he was slammed for a few days before the ADHD liberal crowd moved to something Drumphf related.

Pence was ahead of his time. You're gonna see more men doing this sorta thing with all that's going on right now.

Not being alone with female friends or coworkers or leaving the office doors open, or having other people present when with a woman that is not your wife.

This stuff was probably done 30+ years ago, and probably will make a comeback in today's era.

im a married atheist and I try not to be alone with other girls. it doesnt seem like a bad rule to have if you wanna stay married. Its easy to get carried away in a moment and there arent time machines

It's not a bad rule but I wouldn't follow it. Don't think it's crazy or anything though.

I've never understood how men and women can be friends. Like, call you on the phone, go out for a beer friend.

She might think we're friends, but there's been plenty of times ive thought about her naked

Men and women were created to fuck.

it can probably work but she has to be butt ugly

But it doesn't really matter, because all they need is some fame seeking or political activist who went to a school he attended or university he went to to accuse him of rape and he's judged guilty.

That's the whole point.

The problem with Pence’s position isn’t the way he handles his personal affairs it’s that it potentially influences who he hires, promotes and listens to on issues. Having one of the most powerful men in politics saying that only men can chat him up on issues or go golfing or have a beer with him, puts women at a disadvantage.

go complain to all the chicks who make false accusations because they're vindictive little children .. there's a reason why guys are getting spooked .. but anyways it doesn't mean he won't meet with women .. just not one on one correct me if I'm wrong

Back