Anyone seeing people wish happy father's day to single mothers on facebook?

Jimmy Jazz

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I noticed this today. I think it is interesting. I guess the idea behind this is that single mothers do both jobs. What do you think?

I think it's kind of corny. My mom raised me and my siblings, and as much as she loves attention, I think even she would think it was corny if I said that to her.

No, I check facebook about once a month. Maybe it's because the single mom now identifies as a man. I also don't think people need to call their mom "bro" because they don't have any brothers.

Nah fuck that, she alrdy got mother's day

Also somewhat ironic given the single mom's poor father choice

I noticed this today. I think it is interesting. I guess the idea behind this is that single mothers do both jobs. What do you think?

I think it's stupid. It just serves to remind them of thier situation, and the truth is that there is no replacement for a good father or a good mother. They both serve different purposes.

Fuck this holiday.

Havent seen my daughter in years and my dad is gone

No, my friends aren't ghetto

When is Fathers Day in your backward country? It's in September over here.

I've never used Facebook, but if I did I wouldn't associate with such people.

More corny/cheesy than the local jewelry shop that shamelessly advertises on the radio diamond chachkies for fathers day.

I do it. My piece of shit father walked on us early, and she did what needed to be done to raise us. My mother has more balls than some of these new age jabroni dads out there today.

Would that basically be admitting there are normally different roles for moms and dads?

I see more memes mocking them than actual posts by them.

159249_v9_ba.jpg

Also somewhat ironic given the single mom's poor father choice

This all day. I was raised by a single mother but she told me not to disrespect my father because she chose a guy with no education to have 3 children with.

I didn't see too many of those types of 'Mother's Day' posts on Facebook anymore. Mainly because I block most of the progressive nonsense ( and a lot of right wing racist nonsense too) on social media.

Most of the dudes I see do it are just trying to get laid. As a single dad, my Father’s Day was awesome. Would I want people wishing me happy mother’s day too? Fuck no I wouldn’t. I’m not a mom and never will be one. Mother’s have their day, and fathers have their own too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back