Anyone take CBD oil?

I put coconut oil in my coffee.

71eazVMgkhL._SL1273_.jpg

What is CBD oil?

I take fish oil. And even though I don't take it like I should, coconut oil is supposed to be fantastic for all kinds of things. Also people would benefit from putting raw honey into their coffee.

id try a CBD vape cartridge and see how it helps

do it for a 2 weeks and gauge the results

you can get a vape battery and CBD cartridge together for $60 or so

I’ve taken CBD. Took it for two months to fight inflammation in my shoulder. It seemed like it helped. I didn’t notice any type of change in mood or anything.

If you do CBD, I heard vaping is the most effective.

i've used CBD hemp tea when i had shoulder pain, i think it helped because i had trouble sleeping before but on nights i took it i was able to sleep without too much trouble. i think its supposed to help for sleep too. I don't know know how much it affected my mood because i wasnt really paying attention to it

my buddy swears cbd oil has helped his chronic back pain...thats the only person i know that has used it

I’ve taken CBD. Took it for two months to fight inflammation in my shoulder. It seemed like it helped. I didn’t notice any type of change in mood or anything.

If you do CBD, I heard vaping is the most effective.

Vaporizing CBD at 160-180C is the best way to get use out of it as that is its combustion point. Beyond that you primarily ruin the CBD portion of it, but may get better use out of the flavanoids and terpenes.

Actually just started using it a couple of weeks ago but havent noticed any benefits as of yet.

I have been taking CBD pills, but infrequently, in an attempt to get better sleep. Does it work? Maybe. The jury is out.

my buddy swears cbd oil has helped his chronic back pain...thats the only person i know that has used it

A friend of mine retired from the police force because of chronic back pains. He was prescribed hydrocodone (Vicodin and Norcos) for 3 years. He started Vaping CBD about 9 months ago. He’s well enough that he is now a parachute jumping instructor.

A friend of mine retired from the police force because of chronic back pains. He was prescribed hydrocodone (Vicodin and Norcos) for 3 years. He started Vaping CBD about 9 months ago. He’s well enough that he is now a parachute jumping instructor.
Good for him. Glad he found an alternative to all the pills.

I use it fairly often, it legal here in Alaska so I can just roll into a weed shop.

Theres the oil, edibles and even a strain of weed that is only like 5%thc but 20% cbd, thats good stuff.

Back