Anyone take CBD oil?

Thinking about it. I heard it's good for stress and anxiety.

As someone who has worked in the medical marijuana industry for years, I think cbd preparations have value and can have lots of benefits... BUT there's also a lot of false information and/or exaggeration around it. I mean if you listen to all the claims out there about cbd it would have cured cancer, aids, epilepsy, Alzheimer's and depression, created world peace and put a man on mars.

Just keep in mind that none of these claims have been evaluated by the FDA and there has only been a few scientifically valid/peer reviewed studies done, and a lot of people trying to make money on a hot new trend. Also, the cbd oils sold in health food stores (not marijuana dispensaries) is made from industrial hemp and is of very low quality compared to what is available at dispensaries if they are legal in your state.

I'd say give it a shot, it's certainly not going to be bad for you, it may really help, but also don't believe everything you read/hear and expect a miracle cure. Try it and form your own opinion.

I actually just bought a Hemp seed oil tincture called ‘game changer’ today. Had 4 drops, haven’t noticed a major difference. I want an anti anxiety alternative to alcohol lol

As someone who has worked in the medical marijuana industry for years, I think cbd preparations have value and can have lots of benefits... BUT there's also a lot of false information and/or exaggeration around it. I mean if you listen to all the claims out there about cbd it would have cured cancer, aids, epilepsy, Alzheimer's and depression, created world peace and put a man on mars.

Just keep in mind that none of these claims have been evaluated by the FDA and there has only been a few scientifically valid/peer reviewed studies done, and a lot of people trying to make money on a hot new trend. Also, the cbd oils sold in health food stores (not marijuana dispensaries) is made from industrial hemp and is of very low quality compared to what is available at dispensaries if they are legal in your state.

I'd say give it a shot, it's certainly not going to be bad for you, it may really help, but also don't believe everything you read/hear and expect a miracle cure. Try it and form your own opinion.

Could you help a sherdogger out and point me in the right direction? I'm trying to find CBD oil but when I read "CBD hemp oil" and it confuses me. I keep reading CBD oil is better than hemp oil so I see that, and am unsure if thats what im lookong for. I haven't found anything that just says "CBD oil". I've smoked almost every day for 2 years, and am now trying to find a different job and don't want to piss dirty. I get super high depression, and at night is when my anxiety shows up, and it keeps me from getting more than 2-3 hours of sleep at night (when I dont smoke) at the most.

Could you help a sherdogger out and point me in the right direction? I'm trying to find CBD oil but when I read "CBD hemp oil" and it confuses me. I keep reading CBD oil is better than hemp oil so I see that, and am unsure if thats what im lookong for. I haven't found anything that just says "CBD oil". I've smoked almost every day for 2 years, and am now trying to find a different job and don't want to piss dirty. I get super high depression, and at night is when my anxiety shows up, and it keeps me from getting more than 2-3 hours of sleep at night (when I dont smoke) at the most.

Its virtually impossible to eliminate thc from a pure cbd strain; you will still piss hot.
In canada aurora and canntrust make cbd oil strains that are 1mg thc per 1ml and 27mg cbd per 1ml.
Its still in there.
Hemp cbd you wo t have this issue, but its not as good of qualitu of cbd.
There may still be benefits of the terpenes and flavanoids but its not the same.

Have you used Cbd oil?
no but my friend used it and said it tasted horrible and gave him headaches so he stopped, he used to smoke weed but he got a similar tension headache from it and dry mouth and cough so he stopped

he said he just takes natural herbs and cleaned up his diet and feels better.

Basically, the cbd hemp oil that you can find sold in regular stores and online throughout the 50 states is made from the seeds of industrial hemp, strains bred and grown to be as THC free as possible, which is what allows it to be 50 state legal. The cbd oils sold in medical marijuana dispensaries are made from strains developed specifically for medical purposes, and more important, are (generally) extracted either from the buds or entire plant. There's been increasing evidence that cbd functions through an "entourage effect " that makes it most effective when consumed with other related cannabanoids (cbd and THC are the most well known of a group of over 100 chemicals in marijuana collectively referred to as cannabanoids) even if they are only present in very low amounts. Oil that is derived from the full, fresh plant contains these other cannabanoids, cbd hemp oil does not, and although the companies that make it will tell you it doesn't matter, "cbd is cbd", there's increasing evidence that it does. The full plant oils you find at medical marijuana shops contain at least some THC, 20 to 1 cbd to THC ratio is one of the most common, but you'll see ratios from 3 to 1 to 40 to 1. This is one of those areas where further research is definitely needed, but it seems oils made from fresh plant material, with the full range of cannabanoids, is more effective. They are also discovering that many of the other cannabanoids may have beneficial effects and/or may actually be causing the effects that are attributed to cbd, especially cbda, thca, THCV, cdd, CBC, cbg, cbn and cbdv.

no but my friend used it and said it tasted horrible and gave him headaches so he stopped, he used to smoke weed but he got a similar tension headache from it and dry mouth and cough so he stopped

he said he just takes natural herbs and cleaned up his diet and feels better.

Taste? Thought they came in capsules.

I've made hash oil high in cbd, and I've vaped cbd oil, both great. Vaping it goes straight to the frontal lobe and feels similar to opiates. I would recommend you try krarom, as it feels similar to cbd and though I don't suffer from depression I'd think the mood enhancing properties of kratom could really benefit you.

Taste? Thought they came in capsules.
They come in dropper bottles
cbd-oil-for-_sale-550mg_1024x1024.jpg

I've made hash oil high in cbd, and I've vaped cbd oil, both great. Vaping it goes straight to the frontal lobe and feels similar to opiates. I would recommend you try krarom, as it feels similar to cbd and though I don't suffer from depression I'd think the mood enhancing properties of kratom could really benefit you.

You vaped CBD oil and it felt similar to opiates?

l@nd0

Here buddy. My regular doctor, recommended I try it along with Pretiq (that I have been on for about a year). So i got referred to a doctor who can prescribe it and I'm on my last bottle so I have to go see the doctor. Only thing is that it is not covered by insurance so I gotta pay outta pocket (90$ per 40mg bottle).

It helps with the everyday Anxiety (like not getting worked up driving to work, in traffic, crowds). 1mg per day - half in the morning and half when I get home from work.

Ive tried it a few times. Have yet to notice any effect...but Im willing to order a really big bottle of high quality stuff to give it one last shot. A healthy solution for less anxiety and anti-inflammatory would be a god send for me, but I'm skeptical.

I should add, ingesting it will be different than smoking or vaping. It may take 1 to 3 hours to begin effects, but they tend to last 4 to 8 hours (higher thc ones may last up to 12).
For cbd this is great if it lasts around 8ish or more because it will help with inflammation, anti anxiety depending on strain, pain modulation.
People with seizure disorders may benefit from landrace strains for reducing epileptic episodes.

You vaped CBD oil and it felt similar to opiates?

It was some product that wasn't on the market at the time. Not sure about it now but it was a vape pen that I hit twice. I felt it immediately in my frontal lobe and it had the feeling and a sedative effect similar to an opiate based pharmaceutical.

Seems not all cbd oil is the same. Cbd is cbd but it's effect varies depending on how and how much of which product you're consuming...

Basically, the cbd hemp oil that you can find sold in regular stores and online throughout the 50 states is made from the seeds of industrial hemp, strains bred and grown to be as THC free as possible, which is what allows it to be 50 state legal. The cbd oils sold in medical marijuana dispensaries are made from strains developed specifically for medical purposes, and more important, are (generally) extracted either from the buds or entire plant. There's been increasing evidence that cbd functions through an "entourage effect " that makes it most effective when consumed with other related cannabanoids (cbd and THC are the most well known of a group of over 100 chemicals in marijuana collectively referred to as cannabanoids) even if they are only present in very low amounts. Oil that is derived from the full, fresh plant contains these other cannabanoids, cbd hemp oil does not, and although the companies that make it will tell you it doesn't matter, "cbd is cbd", there's increasing evidence that it does. The full plant oils you find at medical marijuana shops contain at least some THC, 20 to 1 cbd to THC ratio is one of the most common, but you'll see ratios from 3 to 1 to 40 to 1. This is one of those areas where further research is definitely needed, but it seems oils made from fresh plant material, with the full range of cannabanoids, is more effective. They are also discovering that many of the other cannabanoids may have beneficial effects and/or may actually be causing the effects that are attributed to cbd, especially cbda, thca, THCV, cdd, CBC, cbg, cbn and cbdv.

Nice thanks. I had read somewhere that the THC in CBD oil was so low that it wouldn't show up on a drug test. Glad i asked here.

Started smoking 2 years ago to sleep, but i couldn't have imagined the positive effects it would have brought with it. Ive lost 120 pounds since i started smoking (no joke). Besides depression/anxiety I was diagnosed with diverticulitis 5 years back and was able to avoid surgery. doctor at the time also said that he believes i have chrons as well (made all that pain make sense). So they prescribed me a couple of things. Well I didnt follow up after a couple doc visits, and went to the doctor (diff doctor) as recent as October for a general checkup. They took ultrasound of my intestines after i told him what i was diagnosed with and he was surprised at the results, because he couldn't see signs of my previous diagnosis. So surprised that he questioned if I was really diagnosed with that and requested my files from other doc office.

Started 2 years ago just to get sleep, but its been 1.5 years since i started smoking every night, and that's the time it took to lose all that weight. Yeah i eat better food now but really not by that much, if im being completely honest. I started dropping weight and that motivated me to work out. The weight drop though is what made me go to the doc in the first place.

So when ANYONE asks me about herb i swear by it. For all i know im prob more sick than ever but i feel great.

Back