Anyone think Conor gonna try to defend his belt against Nate Diaz ?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
With Nate Diaz saying he wants to fight againt I could see Conor right now trying to set up the fight. Anyone think Dana gonna set this up next ?

I would like to say fuck off, that bs couldn't happen. I still don't think it will but honestly I couldn't say with any confidence that dana/wme are above pulling some bs like that. At this point they don't even pretend to be legitimate.

I think Conor and the UFC are In the interest of making the fights the fans want to see.

To date at least, they have been.

Nobody wants to see him fight Nate a 3rd time. At least not now, In the future that will change.

People want to see him fight Khabib first and foremost. Some want to see him fight Tony but Khabib Is the most intriguing matchup and makes the most sense from all possible angles / business, etc.

Unlikely. But win or lose Conor will probably try and fight him next.

Of COURSE he will.

And his nut-huggers & Bozopotomus will cheer it on, loudly.

Conor doesn't give a fook. He got 100 millions in the bank. It's Nate who is panicking with all these talks about stripping Conor which could possibly ruin their trilogy. I'm pretty sure Nate is just aiming for a last fight with Conor, so he can be setup for life.

With Nate Diaz saying he wants to fight againt I could see Conor right now trying to set up the fight. Anyone think Dana gonna set this up next ?
Why do people keep talking about Conor?

I heard Hogan is cutting down to LW
CWy6jR0U4AAwqHF.jpg

I don't think McGregor wants another scrap with Diaz so no. It's a high risk fight for McGregor but so is the others waiting on the champ.

We'll see right.

l@nd0

Conor doesn’t defend, so no.

Neither Conor or Diaz has a claim to the belt at this point. If they were to fight for the title, I think even casuals would give up on the UFC.

I mean shit even WWE fans stop watching WWE programs when a certain wrestler is given a bullshit push

It's total bullshit but yeah I do

Back