Anyone use just oil on salads?

HUNTERMANIA

Always Striving.
@Silver
Reaction score
Does anyone ever do that? I've been becoming a vegetarian and eating a lot of salads and one thing that gets really repetitive to me is the salad dressing and I'm trying to go with just oil and so far I just have olive oil, but I think I want some other kind of oil in there too that's not as thick, I just don't know what to mix. I tried googling it and I guess I didn't see anything, but IDK, I didn't look that hard. I don't have a lot of experience cooking and stuff so I don't really know, but I'm trying to learn.

Anyone ever use just oils with their salads? What did you use?

<{1-17}>

That sounds disgusting.

At least, Sprinkle some parmasan and pepper.

Olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

Never just oil.

<{1-17}>

That sounds disgusting.

At least, Sprinkle some parmasan and pepper.

you can have other good shit on there but I just get tired of strong tastes over and over again like vinegar or getting lots of sugars from other dressings.

Just olive oil and some salt is fine. I like how vegetables taste

yeah, maybe I just need to make a really light vinegar dressing bc everything I get at the store is too strong for me to eat all the time even though it's good sometimes.

but, IDK, I want to go all oil and just enjoy the vegetables. I just used all olive oil and it was too strong, I'm thinking about mixing canola oil or something with it. Maybe I just need more toppings. I've been adding in a lot more stuff lately.

Never just oil, usually at least lemon juice or white wine vinegar.

If you’re going with just oil I would probably pick something with a lighter taste like avocado oil or grape seed oil.

Oil and acid, bro.

P.S. You vegetarians make me sick.

Olive oil/canola oil blend + salt & pepper to taste.

Or...

Crumbled feta + kalamata olives.

That's all I ever use.

Lol you guys eat like 50 year old women

Well, I'm a fifty year old man, and developed a taste for oil and vinegar from my father. I hated it when I was younger.

Well, I'm a fifty year old man, and developed a taste for oil and vinegar from my father. I hated it when I was younger.
i like the combination just on salads like jesus man

Back