Anyone use just oil on salads?

WHy are you transitioning TS?

mm... lots of changes going on, trying to get more healthy and just eat better. I was eating like a fucking bum to end last year and to start this year and as this year has gottten better I've slowly been adding more vegetables in and I just want something I can eat regularly that works every time and is easy to make. Vegetables and fruit seem pretty simple to me : )

salt? really? You take umbradge with...salt?
You MUST be a white woman

I like to barbecue so no issue with salt man, but no need for it on salad, vinegar is the key. (I am white, but not a woman, otherwise I’d be fisting myself right now)

There's a salad I get where I just have oil and vinegar as the dressing and then I add salt. Just oil wouldn't be enough for me, though.

I like to barbecue so no issue with salt man, but no need for it on salad, vinegar is the key. (I am white, but not a woman, otherwise I’d be fisting myself right now)
White people fucking love vinegar

Of course you bbq

Oil plus vinegar plus garlic plus Serrano plus basil equals good shit.

Caesar or French dressing. If they don't have one of those I get the soup

There is nothin better than a house made 1000island dressing.

Shit is bad for you so I usually just stick with balsamic vinegar and ditch the oil on my salad.

I don’t eat salad. I’m 34 years old and have never had a salad in my life. I don’t like the way leafy greens look. They have always weirded me out. I always order soup instead

Does anyone ever do that? I've been becoming a vegetarian and eating a lot of salads and one thing that gets really repetitive to me is the salad dressing and I'm trying to go with just oil and so far I just have olive oil, but I think I want some other kind of oil in there too that's not as thick, I just don't know what to mix. I tried googling it and I guess I didn't see anything, but IDK, I didn't look that hard. I don't have a lot of experience cooking and stuff so I don't really know, but I'm trying to learn.

Anyone ever use just oils with their salads? What did you use?

Whenever my T is low and I opt to go veg with a salad I usually just order some kind of beef or pork gravy in lieu of traditional dressing

I don’t eat salad. I’m 34 years old and have never had a salad in my life. I don’t like the way leafy greens look. They have always weirded me out. I always order soup instead

If I ever ran into you on the streets I'd force-feed you the worst salad in the existence of the universe

Then you'd finally have a legit reason to fear salad

I think I just put way too much olive oil on my first time using it alone yesterday. Today it was much better. I'm starting to like it and I don't think I'm gonna add/change anything, just looking for new toppings. I use way less olive oil than I do other dressings and it's better. It's just like thicker, I can't handle that much of it.

Does anyone ever do that? I've been becoming a vegetarian and eating a lot of salads and one thing that gets really repetitive to me is the salad dressing and I'm trying to go with just oil and so far I just have olive oil, but I think I want some other kind of oil in there too that's not as thick, I just don't know what to mix. I tried googling it and I guess I didn't see anything, but IDK, I didn't look that hard. I don't have a lot of experience cooking and stuff so I don't really know, but I'm trying to learn.

Anyone ever use just oils with their salads? What did you use?
Either salsa or torshee for me on salads...get on it. Torshee is Persian style fermented veggies...finely chopped

Back