Anyone wake up with unexplained scratches?

Yeah, it’s demons. Three unexplainable scratches to mock the holy trinity and it’s happened to both you and your gf. If you ever hear knocking in three’s, that’s another sign - three scratches, three knocks, it’s definitely a demon.

Get @Ripskater to bless you and your house, bro. We don’t want another Ronnie situation. But really, let’s say demons are real; it would really suck not being able to protect your girl. One of the worst feelings ever.

I work in a technical field and believe I'm a logical thinker for the most part. I have seen or heard "weird stuff" before but this is the first time something odd has happened to my girl and that's worrisome to me.

Lol I’m skitzo as fuck right and used to sleep on the floor. I’d often wake up to big dark shadows standing over me and I when I’d wake up I’d be convinced something was running tests on me. I’d also wake up to feeling slaps on my body.

I’d also see my doorknob shake around as if somebody was trying to get in.

I’m medicated now lol so nothing crazy been happening.

That was just Jerry's father working out in the hall:

When I lived in North Hollywood, I knew this guy who told me this crazy story:

Back when he was a teenager in Guatemala, he used to go hook up with a girl at the side of a river bank after dark. One night he got there early and decided to just lie down and wait for her to show up. Well, he ended up falling asleep and when he woke up a few minutes later, a completely naked woman with long, white hair and extremely long fingernails (he described her as a "bruja", i.e, "witch" in Spanish) was straddling him while scratching his chest with her long nails.

This story sounded like a bunch of nonsense, that is until he lifted up his shirt and showed me the deep nail-like scars going all the way down his chest...

I still think there's a more grounded explanation though <45>

I know stories like that are somewhat common Latin American folklore.

It’s a demon.

If you ever hear knocking in 3’s, then you can definitely confirm it. Or if a scratch happens while awake.

Set up a camera in your room while you sleep. Maybe you will catch something.

Okay you've officially gotten me creeped out. My girl leaves on work travel overseas in a few weeks. I can do it then. If I set up a camera while she's here she'll freak out. She's the "if I don't acknowlege it, it's not happening" type. She doesn't want to talk about the scratches.

On another note, I have a land line in the house. It's rang with no # on caller ID. You pick it up and nobody is on the line, just a light buzzing noise. Never happened during the day to my knowledge.

Lol I’m skitzo as fuck right and used to sleep on the floor. I’d often wake up to big dark shadows standing over me and I when I’d wake up I’d be convinced something was running tests on me. I’d also wake up to feeling slaps on my body.

I’d also see my doorknob shake around as if somebody was trying to get in.

I’m medicated now lol so nothing crazy been happening.
My mother works in mental health so I know that is pretty sever schizophrenia symptoms and I'm glad you got good meds that are working

Part of me still wants to believe in crazy stuff actually happening like that but I know the likely explanation is much more mundane

I told two of my buddy's about this today. Neither has any idea what to do. One was my roommate for a year but nothing weird ever happened in that house during that time.

I decided. I'm polishing off the wine and going to bed in a half hour. So far so good. The cartoon Dexter is on TV, no noises, and my girl is asleep, hopefully in a peaceful slumber. If there is such a thing as evil spirits and I die and end up around one I'm going to try to f*ck it up for being a prick.

Whelp, living room feels like it warmed up. Thermostat says it's 68 degrees F in here. It felt cold as hell earlier. About a glass and a half of wine to go.

I'm pretty sure my girl wouldn't appreciate me posting since it was before she got into the shower. I'm being totally honest when I say that my phone alerted 3 times but I didn't get any text, e-mail, or such.
Your ribs, not your girl's neck.

Okay you've officially gotten me creeped out. My girl leaves on work travel overseas in a few weeks. I can do it then. If I set up a camera while she's here she'll freak out. She's the "if I don't acknowlege it, it's not happening" type. She doesn't want to talk about the scratches.

On another note, I have a land line in the house. It's rang with no # on caller ID. You pick it up and nobody is on the line, just a light buzzing noise. Never happened during the day to my knowledge.

Ignoring it is not going to help. I’ve heard that can make it worse sometimes. These things want attention. They want to scare you, cause problems in your relationships, make you depressed, their goal is to make you mentally/emotionally weak and vulnerable.

Now, I don’t have proof now these things work, I’m just saying what I’ve heard in all the TV shows, documentaries, etc. They’re all so similar to what you’re describing. I’ve had a few ‘experiences’ myself, so I know there’s definitely something in this world that we can’t truly explain.

It was a ‘shadow person,’ a very tall, dark, hooded figure. It was right in front of me, and slowly walked towards my brother and I. Next thing I know I’m on the floor screaming, crying my eyes out (we had a bunk bed, I was on top). There’s something out there, man. It’s scary stuff.

Your girl can’t ignore it forever. This could end up getting worse for you guys over time.

Besides trying to get proof, I don’t know what to tell you. Sometimes having a priest bless the place just pisses it off. And Sometimes the blessing works 100%.

When I was a kid I was playing in my basement with some friends. It was a BIG basement with nothing in the middle but concrete floor, tools and shit were on the side.

My friends giggled. Shut off the lights and ran up stairs. I got freaked out ran forward(through the middle of the room) ran into something like alot of cloth or something, and fell down. I got back up and at that time my dad turned on the light and came down.

I was in the middle of the floor and there was absolutely nothing in front of me.

When I was a kid I was playing in my basement with some friends. It was a BIG basement with nothing in the middle but concrete floor, tools and shit were on the side.

My friends giggled. Shut off the lights and ran up stairs. I got freaked out ran forward(through the middle of the room) ran into something like alot of cloth or something, and fell down. I got back up and at that time my dad turned on the light and came down.

I was in the middle of the floor and there was absolutely nothing in front of me.

Okay, that's f*cked up. Thanks for that. Got chills down my spine again. Great, my DVR just shut off on its own. Boomerang Cartoon channel was on with the Tom and Jerry commercial and it turned itself off. WTF???????????

TV says no signal. This is creepy. DVR isn't in sleep or "no activity" mode. Never saw this before.

I was raised Roman Catholic but gave up on that. Same with my girl.

Bingo! There is your answer...
Nothing a little holy water would not cure. You were both baptized when babies were you not?
Any 'Ouija' boards in the house? I'm also Catholic, but more of the rebellious type. I have issues with many things in the Catholic church, but my faith and relationship with God is solid.

Does it look like this:
main-qimg-bf2aaa20b0326eb7f8526d4c1e7c983c

main-qimg-3fb95590272a0b1ebde15052de706dbc

"They have described them in medical term as 'dermatographic urticaria'. It is a type of skin disorder which persists among 4 to 5 percent of population in the world."

"Although harmless, the red raised rash mostly appears from rubbing, scratching and pressure on the skin. Usually the wheals are linear. The episodes may appear intermittently, or may develop daily."

"...and please, be assured, there's nothing paranormal about it. A lot of people seem to have them, and as disconcerting as they appear, it's just something about the skin. As they appear without a direct cause, people jump to conclusions. A skin problem is way more probable than anything else, so don't stress yourself."

Link: https://www.quora.com/Why-do-I-wake-up-with-mysterious-scratches-in-my-body

If you are worried, you can always get a small 'crucifix' or image of the 'virgin Mary'. She has always kept me safe in times of trouble. Yeah, made it through my time in the military in one piece. Good luck...

Last edited:
.if TS has a basement I'm in.

Just noticed that the Amazon tablet next to my recliner is on now. It was off and blank and now has a Fortnite video keyed up on it with that Ninja guy in it???

Lay off the scary movies ya' wimp.
<JagsKiddingMe>

Bingo! There is your answer...
Nothing a little holly water would not cure. You were both baptized when babies where you not?
Any 'Ouija' boards in the house? I'm also Catholic, but more of the rebellious type. I have issues with many things in the Catholic church, but my faith and relationship with God is solid.

Does it look like this:
main-qimg-3fb95590272a0b1ebde15052de706dbc

Looks like this bottom one on my girl. More defined but not as bad as your first pic. Both of us were baptised. No witchcraft but I messed with a Ouija board once as a child then again as a teen. Nothing happened for me or my partner but my friends tried it and it was weird. We asked questions and the two guys (twin brothers from Mt Carmel, PA) using the board hadn't become my friends until after 1990. I got answers to when my Grandmother died (1984) who my first girlfriend was (thought about my first puppy love girl friend from first grade) and other things I can't imagine anyone in the group would know since I never told them that and we didn't know each other back in the 80's. The owner of the board ended up burning it.

Back