Anyone wake up with unexplained scratches?

Well, if this was a demon (if they existed) it seems it would likely be some kind of mischief demon. Unless you sacrificed something a demon might like. There’s one called Raum and it could give you small “crow like” scratches. Your GF hasn’t had an abortion or anything recently right?

I'm not aware that she's ever had an abortion. I would like to think that she'd tell me. She was born here and moved to Oklahoma. I don't know much about her life in Oklahoma. She says she never saw a ghost or such and doesn't want to.

I just finished my wine. I'm giving this a few more minutes. Rinsed out my glass and turned the light off in the kitchen. I only hear the clock on the wall and the faint noise of the TV in the bedroom.

If she had an abortion while you were away and the doctor was into demons and sacrificed the baby to Raum then that could be the problem.

Ok, the demon stuff is creeping me out. I just heard the "dunt dunt" tap again from the kitchen area. Got chills up my spine. Five minutes and I'm heading to bed.

I'm not aware that she's ever had an abortion. I would like to think that she'd tell me. She was born here and moved to Oklahoma. I don't know much about her life in Oklahoma. She says she never saw a ghost or such and doesn't want to.

I just finished my wine. I'm giving this a few more minutes. Rinsed out my glass and turned the light off in the kitchen. I only hear the clock on the wall and the faint noise of the TV in the bedroom.

Well ghosts aren’t real anyway. But do you kill animals at home at all? This book says that evil stuff basically always needs a sacrifice.

Could be an insect? Maybe bed bugs or something like that. Could also be your girlfriends toes giving you a scratch. Maybe like a mouse or a rat even.

Or maybe your GF is a witch

I'd also like to say that nothing like this happened in the last 4 homes that I lived in, all of which were rentals. Nothing happened when I stayed with my girl in her house before she sold it or when she stayed with me at the place I rented before this. Only here.

cool story.....but I dont believe it

you may have been onto something had you posted pics of said scratches ...but your lame excuse which wasnt really even an excuse gave you away

Well ghosts aren’t real anyway. But do you kill animals at home at all? This book says that evil stuff basically always needs a sacrifice.

Could be an insect? Maybe bed bugs or something like that. Could also be your girlfriends toes giving you a scratch. Maybe like a mouse or a rat even.

Or maybe your GF is a witch

No bed bugs. No small bites. I gave up hunting when my hunting partner (my Dad) got too old. Also, I never hunted on the property. I did find an animal skeleton in the woods. Sharp teeth, looks like a Fox. I thought it might be a raccoon skull at first but I've never seen one here.

Don't think my girl is a witch. She's successful, has two degrees, and attended a Baptism with me.

you may have been onto something had you posted pics of said scratches ...but your lame excuse which wasnt really even an excuse gave you away
Same, no pictures of the tv turned off etc. Nothing, no images, or proof.

That's okay, I respect your right to your opinion.

No idea about 3:33 AM significance? I heard her coughing.

Ok, I edited my earlier post above, #54. No issues at 3:33. That is a good sign.

Well, I take it you won't be sleeping at all tonight with all this commotion. Your girlfriend does not seem to be the culprit.

3:30 pm is supposedly the time when Jesus died. So, 3:33 am is considered the devil's time. It is also considered your guardian angel's time or number 333. I believe spiritual communication can be both positive and negative. Negative to those who truly deserve it. Those who have done horrible things to other humans and animals in this life.

Angels: "They communicate with us through signs and symbols, and rarely through our intuition or physically through voices. They often ensure us of their presence through small signs such as feathers, coins, birds, butterflies or others. If you see these things all of a sudden, then the angels manifest their presence."

I've experienced the 'coins' after the death of my son who was still a baby. Other 'good' things also years later...

No bed bugs. No small bites. I gave up hunting when my hunting partner (my Dad) got too old. Also, I never hunted on the property. I did find an animal skeleton in the woods. Sharp teeth, looks like a Fox. I thought it might be a raccoon skull at first but I've never seen one here.

Don't think my girl is a witch. She's successful, has two degrees, and attended a Baptism with me.

Two degrees....

In witchcraft!?!?

Hahah

Yeah this is scary but at the end of the day even if it’s a ghost there’s nothing to be done about it. The same thing is true of fate. You could worry about a freak accident plane crashing into your house too. It could happen....
Highly unlikely.

But nothing to be done.

If I was you I’d just ask a doctor what was up and/or forget about it.

The scratches are easily explained, I agree. It's only happened once to each of us. The other stuff? Maybe I'm going crazy or there is an EMF field affecting myself or whoever sees / hears stuff. Maybe there is something "supernatural" to it.

I don't expect others to believe it. As for proof, a pic of my TV saying "no signal" and the DVR light being off proves nothing. I WANT someone else to see / hear this stuff but anything short of being here means little. This stuff isn't common within the house. Most weeks, days, hours everything is normal. When it's not normal is when I wonder. I want to sell to get a bigger house. If I can move into something "more normal" that would be great. Goodnight all. It's quiet. Time for bed.

Thanks to all who had any ideas as logical or beyond the norm as they might be.

When I was a kid I was playing in my basement with some friends. It was a BIG basement with nothing in the middle but concrete floor, tools and shit were on the side.

My friends giggled. Shut off the lights and ran up stairs. I got freaked out ran forward(through the middle of the room) ran into something like alot of cloth or something, and fell down. I got back up and at that time my dad turned on the light and came down.

I was in the middle of the floor and there was absolutely nothing in front of me.

So you're telling us these "creatures" have physicality?
You know what that means right?
<{cuts}>

It’s rats, or those little trolls like in the movie.

Get a cat, problem solved

Everyday...but I have 7 rescue cats, so that's pretty much par for the course. Either your girlfriend is "marking her territory" or you've got bed bugs or some sort of infestation and you're scratching at night in your sleep. Good luck either way!

those fire tablets will sometimes randomly turn on, I have a couple of them, I suspect its some alexa spy shit.

I see you out in the world, I'm putting you down.

giphy.gif

The scratches are easily explained. The other stuff? Maybe I'm going crazy or there is an EMF field affecting myself or whoever sees / hears stuff. Thanks to all who had any ideas as logical or beyond the norm as they might be.

Small scratches on the skin, knocking sounds, electronic equipment acting up. I think there is a logical explanation for all of it. You said the back of your house leads to a wooded area. Have any small animals come into your house? Was it windy outside or raining? Have the neighbors experienced something similar?

Back