Anyone want to see Israel Adesanya/Poatan trilogy at LHW for the title?

Anyone want to see Israel Adesanya/Poatan trilogy at LHW for the title?

• Total voters
Izzy doesn't deserve it and wouldn't take it at 205. I think most guys would agree Alex and izzy are very close in skill, but Alex is slightly better and has accomplished more in both kickboxing and mma. Not mention 3-1

Nah. We've seen that Izzy is better on paper, but Alex is more likely to find a way to win. I'm good with them both fucking off and doing their own thing.

I think Adesanya is good on that.

Alex has the most insufferable fan base ever. It must have been a figment of their imagination when Izzy KTFO of Alex in their last meeting. And the fight they had prior to that, Alex was saved by the bell at the end of the round. And it was an early stoppage by the worst ref in the game Marc Goddard.

Alex has the biggest fan base in MMA atm lol

He is on the quickest trajectory to goat status

Alex has the biggest fan base in MMA atm lol

He is on the quickest trajectory to goat status
You're right about his fan base, but wrong about him being on a trajectory to GOAT status. Not even close. That's not a knock on him, just a testament to how good the guys who truly are GOAT candidates are.

Alex has the most insufferable fan base ever. It must have been a figment of their imagination when Izzy KTFO of Alex in their last meeting. And the fight they had prior to that, Alex was saved by the bell at the end of the round. And it was an early stoppage by the worst ref in the game Marc Goddard.
He was never saved by the bell, the shot landed after the bell. Alex is 3-1 and only lost due to being depleted from the weight cut.

He was never saved by the bell, the shot landed after the bell. Alex is 3-1 and only lost due to being depleted from the weight cut.
3-1? Last time I checked they only fought twice in MMA. The shot was after the bell, I'll give you that. No, he didn't lose because of the weight cut. And it was an early stoppage.

yes, their fights are very entertaining. no matter who wins its big buisness and money for them.

3-1? Last time I checked the only fought twice in MMA. The shot was after the bell, I'll give you that. No, he didn't lose because of the weight cut. And it was an early stoppage.
Um even in mma it was kickboxing fights, since when does Izzy wrestle? Izzy was done and not coming back so how could it have been an early stoppage, Izzy was hurt bad and couldn’t even defend himself

Um even in mma it was kickboxing fights, since when does Izzy wrestle? Izzy was done and not coming back so how could it have been an early stoppage, Izzy was hurt bad and couldn’t even defend himself
Like I said, Alex has the most insufferable fan base. Not going to argue with you, it was a great show and a solid win for Alex. I'll leave it at that. Hope you enjoyed the show.

Not at this point. It's pretty clear Poatan has surpassed Adesanya at a martial artist and as a human.

Pereira is reaching new heights in his career, while Adesanya is 1-2 in his last 3 fights and just got schooled by Strickland. He doesn't deserve a shot at the LHW title and he doesn't deserve to fight Pereira

First of all, Israel hasn't done the "hard yards" at LHW so he needs to earn another title shot, and secondly, Poatan offered it, Israel shrunk away from the challenge and Alex has moved on to bigger and better things. The moment is over, Alex is the A side and Israel needs to get busy to earn a shot if he wants it, but he's just a speck in the rear view mirror now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back