Anyone watch "Big Mouth" on Netflix?

I love the cast. It's basically all of Nick Kroll's comedy central show, which I believe Is highly underrated. If you can't relate to at least a little bit of the content on Big Mouth, you're an Alien and you skipped puberty.

Sometimes it feels excessively gross and profane but it is genuinely funny and truthful.

I'd be down for s2.

I didn't like it tbh. I laughed a couple of times but the show is really fucking dumb (like written by a 14 year old without a formal education dumb).

I didn't like it tbh. I laughed a couple of times but the show is really fucking dumb (like written by a 14 year old without a formal education dumb).

I didn't think that at all. I mean some of it was gross humor for the sake of being gross. Or the stupid ghost character seems pointless. But overall it tackles a subject that usually gets "preached" to kids in a school or home setting or it just gets ignored. It does a good witty quirky job of explaining tweenagers' minds and struggles.

I watched the entire season but honestly I thought it would be better. If Netflix didn't automatically start the next episode and I wasn't too lazy to get up, I probably would have stopped after episode 3 or 4.

Episode One was hilarious I was howling at the basketball dicks scene

Holy moly whata good show
also into the badlands is good too, i finsiehd big mouth already, and ima lmost done s2 of badlands.
2 totally different shows but both so good

Have seen a few threads about big mouth, from memory everyone generally agrees its a pretty dam good show.

Badlands gets mixed reviews an I rate it as average but watchable.

Watch her? I married her!

I showed my 10 year old daughter the period episode (with some well-times fast forwards). Now every time she gets cranky at me I ask her if she wants to LAUGH AT MY TEARS in a really loud voice and we laugh and laugh together.

Its pretty funny I wish there was more of it

Back