Anyone watch Netflix's "The Staircase" (potential spoilers)

I thought if I were on the jury I would have voted not guilty.... I don't think there was enough to convict him although he might be guilty. He for sure was cheated on the first trial. He served 8 or 9 years in prison and it took about 13 years of his life from him.

I did think the last scene and the song he chose was strange........ was it a minor admission of guilt????

That wasn't a previous relationship. They were just friends. There was never any evidence nor testimony that they were anything beyond that.

Plus they determined she died of a stroke. Would be pretty lucky if someone suffered a stroke right when you're beating them to death.
You helped him didnt you

He probably did it but there is no way of knowing. You guys saying he definitely did it, he 100% did it, etc. have no way of knowing in this case.

I never watched the doc because I had read extensively about the case in the past.

He 100% killed her. Also killed his ex-lover who also fell down the stairs and died from a stroke.
so do u think karma exists?

i really doubt a fall down those narrow stairs would have lacerated her up like that. he did.

I just finished episode 4. Little on the boring long winded side. So far it seems like he's full of shit and a decent actor. I'm not scared to believe in crazy tragic accidents though. Except for them happening twice.

Back