Anyone watching Krypton

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Anyone watching Krypton? Its the premiere

They jump right into the Brainiac arch. I think they should approach this with the DS9 formula. First two seasons are character development with monster/mission of the week for first season or 2. Then have a larger arch for the subsequent seasons.

Zod is a black lady. There is another sci fi series coming out called Night Flyers. Its by GRRM. That is probably why he cant finish ASOIAF.

I want to but reviews are pretty meh so far. But I will after the season is over and I can binge it.

Does Krypton look like Snyder's vision during the opening of MoS?

Krypton a.k.a. Space Gotham (the TV show).

Show answers the important question on every superman fans' mind

What if smallville was smaller

Zod is a black female?

Is superman still a white male or is he now a trans mexican?

He not even born yet.

Without seeing the show ill wager his white dad is an asshole but his white mom is a hero...who falls in love with a minority after accidently getting preggers by said asshole.

Maybe he rapes her which allows her the ability to play the metoo! Victim card?

Zod is a black female?

Is superman still a white male or is he now a trans mexican?

Yeah The House of Zod is black.... weird.

Anyways. The Main Characters Grand Father technically Supes Great , Great , Great Grand Pappy was played by Barriston Selmy Actor ... thought that was neat.

I only caught last quarter of it. Please spoil it for me.

I can’t be arsed to type a whole lot of shit on my phone. lol Just rewatch it. It just sets up the premise of the show. Ian McElhinney(plays Barriston Selmy in GOT) is in at the beginning of the show as Seg-El’s grandfather.

000e3823-800.jpg

Sex scene between Seg-El and that hot chick should noted. <mma4>

40 minutes in..
Not bad cgi scenes. It's picking up..

Back