Television Anyone watching Ozark? (Season 3 - March 27)

Just finished watching it and this is why I ignore the critics of Rotten Tomatos. Loved it from start to finish, really a top notch show.

I watched the first season of this a couple months ago, and I enjoyed it. I’m not gonna add it to any discussion of “greatest shows of all time”, but for what it is, I like it.

I thought Episode 8 sucked...No need to go back in time.

I watched the last 5 episodes last night and it was good with some twists at the end.

I agree with a previous poster...too many graphic gay sex scenes.

When you say too many? You mean more than zero?

Just saw that reviews are out for season 2. Seems like a mixed bag of decent to really good. Can't wait loved season 1.

2 more weeks to go and we get to see the cartel test that Mountain Family’s gangsta.

Will most likely watch. Starts tonight.

Anyone started season 2 yet? Season 1 was awesome. Im binging season 1 again to bring me up to speed. Been waiting all year for this

First season was interesting. Clearly following the same beats as Breaking Bad but never really crossing the line like they do in BB. Funny how Bateman and Cranson were both comedy dads turned drug money dads.

Just started season 2. Still loving it!

Finished season two over the weekend. Overall i like the show, even though the premise is basically "what if Walter White was a brilliant accountant instead of a genius chemist?". Which is as lazy writing as lazy gets, however the show's got it's qualities and I stuck around for season 2 after i finished season 1. Couple of complaints;

1. Not sure if this was a problem with my tv or what but holy shit the show was DARK. I mean literally dark, I couldn't see shit half the time and that annoyed the fuck out of me.

2. WHY, WHY is the cartel even bothering with Marty and the Ozark rednecks at this point? For the duration of season 1's timeline they lost a henchman and a top Capo just because of Marty. With the amount of shit Ruth, her dad, heroin rednecks and Marty got them in I'd figure the Big Boss would just go "you know what I don't need this shit" and just gun them all down in one night.

3. The FBI agent story line literally went nowhere. Him being gay was clever and actually served a purpose but in season 2 its like "so you're gay....cool...".

4. I still don't see how the strip bar managed to survive financially after the dancers stopped hooking the customers. I mean, if I'm going to a bar that gives free beers with every steak I order and suddenly they stop doing that-I would stop going there.

2 more weeks to go and we get to see the cartel test that Mountain Family’s gangsta.
This is the real mountain family gangsta
giphy.gif

Glad there are good reviews up in hurr. I'm starting season 2 tonight

Im addicted to the show. I opted to try going out for bush vs starting ep 10.

Im thinking of jerking off cuz im on my phone talking about the show instead of fucking.

Or its too early and i overshot.

Back