"Apartment Patty" and similar stories of alleged racism are nonsense and need to stop

IamStryker

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Leftist SJW's who put out these stories and support them are making the world a much worse place to live. These people need to pull their heads out of their collective asses and use some common sense instead of trying to hurt people over these minor one sided situations.

Here is the perfect example of what I am talking about. The "Apartment Patty" story put out not long ago. It makes for a great headline WHITE WOMAN DENIES BLACK MAN ENTRY INTO HIS OWN APARTMENT COMPLEX. It assumes racism and gives a very skewed version of what happened. These headlines go out and this woman loses her job. People of course assme that she is racist and only cared so much about whether this guy legitimately lived there because he is a black man and she is scared of him. Then you find out this lady is married to a black man. Maybe she's racist against her own husband?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/apa...ering-building-defends-actions-164738743.html

She probably shouldn't have followed him up to his door but all he had to do was politely show her his key. What I am mostly against here is how these stories are released only with the one side and then far later when the public has made their decision does the other side get to tell their version of what happened.

Here is one of the reports from a few days ago.

https://www.indy100.com/article/bla...-white-woman-watch-viral-video-racism-8584806

Oh look another blatant racist making believe racism doesn’t exist and apologizing for other racists.

Go back to your grandmothers basement

She was a retard. He even named dropped the landlord. She looked and sounded drunk. I think she's just a dumb bitch and not necessarily racist.

Preach the gospel TS.

It's unfortunate that the media actively attempts to divide people. It's obvious, but lowlife people use that division as a weapon.

Preach the gospel TS.

It's unfortunate that the media actively attempts to divide people. It's obvious, but lowlife people use that division as a weapon.

lol yes the media is doing it not racist shit bags and their shit bag apologists

You know that bitch called the cops anyway tho right?

She told them she didnt feel safe.

If that aint textbook white womaning then I dont know what is.

How the fuck are you ok with people using the police as proxy's for their personal prejudices?

That aint american at all.

You know that bitch called the cops anyway tho right?

She told them she didnt feel safe.

If that aint textbook white womaning then I dont know what is.

How the fuck are you ok with people using the police as proxy's for their personal prejudices?

That aint american at all.
I bet that was learned. Her husband probably drilled the fear of other black men in to her.

Another genius who doesn't think that it's people being racist that's the problem, but rather other people being outraged at those people being racist.

Trees falling in the forest and all that.

Excusing the media and blaming people. Give your head a shake. YOU are ruining this country, you asshole.

I think people are every bit as much to blame as the media and both are absolute pieces of shit.

We're in a cycle where confirmation bias is king and they media is just feeding into that demand. People on the right want to get outraged and talk about some stupid left person being a self indulgent wanker (stopping traffic for white privilege) and people on the left want to focus on random acts of racism or perceived racism (apartment patty)

It's an obsession with fake outrage over things that quite honestly aren't important that's drastically spiraling into a race to the bottom for both sides.

Last edited:
It was a controlled entry building and residents are not suppose to let people in they don't know.

It doesn't matter if they are white, black, yellow, green or any race or color or whatever.

If I lived there I would do the same thing no matter their color.

In other words if I didn't know them I would close the door and make them let themselves in with their pass key or code.

If they tried to push past me physically I would consider that assault and take appropriate action.

Oh so being married to a spouse of a different race means you can't be racist against your spouse's race?

Does that apply to Paul Mooney?

She's a fucking idiot. People lose their jobs for much less every day. Hell, employers will inspect your social media as part of the interview process. It's the world we live in. She put herself in the situation and took it to the next level by calling the cops AFTER the dude used his key to get into his apartment. Was she hired as security? No? Then stop acting like you are.

Leftist SJW's who put out these stories and support them are making the world a much worse place to live. These people need to pull their heads out of their collective asses and use some common sense instead of trying to hurt people over these minor one sided situations.

Here is the perfect example of what I am talking about. The "Apartment Patty" story put out not long ago. It makes for a great headline WHITE WOMAN DENIES BLACK MAN ENTRY INTO HIS OWN APARTMENT COMPLEX. It assumes racism and gives a very skewed version of what happened. These headlines go out and this woman loses her job. People of course assme that she is racist and only cared so much about whether this guy legitimately lived there because he is a black man and she is scared of him. Then you find out this lady is married to a black man. Maybe she's racist against her own husband?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/apa...ering-building-defends-actions-164738743.html

She probably shouldn't have followed him up to his door but all he had to do was politely show her his key. What I am mostly against here is how these stories are released only with the one side and then far later when the public has made their decision does the other side get to tell their version of what happened.

Here is one of the reports from a few days ago.

https://www.indy100.com/article/bla...-white-woman-watch-viral-video-racism-8584806

Being meek and quiet never achieved anything. Calling out such behavior lets everyone know that this kind of stuff exists and has always existed. It also leads to the firing of these folks who call the cops on Black people for no valid reason. Not every such instance of a 'Becky' is due to racial bias, and undoubtedly some incidents that are not racial will mistakenly be perceived to be racial. But that doesn't mean race isn't a factor in other incidents.

Back