"Apartment Patty" and similar stories of alleged racism are nonsense and need to stop

She's fat, ugly and named Hillary. So, yes, she is a racist lady on an ego, power trip, imho...

How did this even become a headline? Did the black dude call up a local reporter or something?

You sound ugly.

You sound retarded.

Have you ever made more than a one sentence post yet? No?

Where. Is. Your. Evidence?

I already said that it is what I have gathered from people as I've gotten to know them more.

Anyway, you sound like a broken record, so I'll just move on to have a conversation with someone that can pull their own weight in a debate.

Had to? Does he owe her that?

Yes as that is the rules of the apartment complex where he lives and he wasn't getting into the building on his own. He was getting into the building through her having the door open.

I can honest to God say I've never had to prove my address to my neighbors. If one of them asked me to prove my residence I'd probably respond worse than that.

Not relevant to this situation.

Maybe this lady has a great answer as to why she thought he was suspicious, and why she thought she had the authority to tell him what he can and can't do, why this guy has to throw himself on her tender mercies so he can go home. Maybe her neighbors have a term in their lease that they have to present this lady with proof of residence on request...

If you read her side of the situation you would know the answers to most of your questions.

She should try to make that known, because most people believe the simplest answer makes the most sense. So most people when they see a white woman make a snap judgement of a black man and then try to impose her percieved authority over him, they're going to see racism.

The problem here is that anytime there is a dispute between a white person and a black person racism gets ASSUMED. If people don't want racism in their lives then why are you the one's inserting race into minor disputes? The story sounds bad when you leave out the surrounding context and the other side. I blame the media and the rabid SJW's

You've turned off your brain and are being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn, I guess.

Generally, threads are better if people are trying to actually understand each other, not just disagree for the sake of disagreement. It's clear that you aren't even trying to understand what these other posters are trying to explain to you. You're just assuming they're all dumb and that you know better.

Cool. Best of luck with that.

I believe I am the one of the few here leaving their brains on. Would you agree or disagree that this woman having married a black man is evidence towards here not being a racist?

You are incorrect. I am very willing to have a reasonable discussion.

No, I don't think it is relevant at all. White folks have always had a tendency to single out specific members of minority races as being OK while maintaining prejudices, it's the classic "I can't be racist, I have a black friend" thing.

Ok this is a big issue with the discussions going on in this thread so I want to focus in on something. Having small prejudices or stereotypes doesn't just make you a racist. What I mean by that is there is a gigantic difference between white supremacists marching in Charlottesville and a white person who thinks black people like to eat watermelon. When you call people racist for everything it demeans the word. Am I racist if I think that black people are better at basketball than white people?

People mudslinging the word racism are actually helping the real racists out there. Instead of it being small group of racists you are creating a gigantic group of people and putting them all under one umbrella.

It is absolutely relevant to this story if this woman had married a black man. It means we know she is not a white supremacist and it's unlikely she has any high level of racism. Whens the last time you saw the real racists out there with black spouses?

Anyone who lives in a high crime area is probably going to carry some form of prejudice or bias. That shouln't just earn you the label of racist.

Preach the gospel TS.

It's unfortunate that the media actively attempts to divide people. It's obvious, but lowlife people use that division as a weapon.

Agreed!! Fox News and their uneducated followers have been doing this for a while. They make it seem like 100% of people trying to come into the country are rapists and killers while ignoring the fact that the crime rate among immigrants is far lower than people born here.

Lowlife fox viewers certainly use that as a weapon

Another genius who doesn't think that it's people being racist that's the problem, but rather other people being outraged at those people being racist.

Trees falling in the forest and all that.
Oh so being married to a spouse of a different race means you can't be racist against your spouse's race?

Does that apply to Paul Mooney?
You know that bitch called the cops anyway tho right?

She told them she didnt feel safe.

If that aint textbook white womaning then I dont know what is.

How the fuck are you ok with people using the police as proxy's for their personal prejudices?

That aint american at all.
Oh look another blatant racist making believe racism doesn’t exist and apologizing for other racists.

Go back to your grandmothers basement

^^^ The absolute state of the Left.
When you see responses like these (and the number of upvotes they get), you can get a sense for why normal American citizens have moved away from the Democratic Party. Racism is bad, but it's okay to attack this lady for "white womanizing?" Sexism is bad, but it's okay to call this lady a "bitch?" Why? Because she thought she saw someone sneak into her apartment building without authorization? Perhaps she's a bit nosey, but the Left is more preoccupied with the identities of the parties. Every day beings a new random crucifixion for anyone who happens inflame the passions of these delusional nutjobs.

Last edited:
How did this even become a headline? Did the black dude call up a local reporter or something?

Two words....viral video's. They video record part of the encounter and post it online where it blows up with all of the idiot SJW's always assuming racism in all of these accounts.

Two words....viral video's. They video record part of the encounter and post it online where it blows up with all of the idiot SJW's always assuming racism in all of these accounts.

Who recorded it and where did they post it?

I've never called the woman a racist. I generally don't accuse people of that stuff. It's a vague word and is meaningless in most contexts.

Completely agree that the word as it is being used today is far too vague. Being called a racist is a very very big accusation. IMO it is being used far too loosely.

I think some actions are motivated by conscious or unconscious racial bias. You're arguing that I cant know for sure which actions are motivated by what, and I agree. But if we want to live in your proposed world where social interactions must be based on empirical certainty rather than probable reason, I think that you should start calling your exes and apologizing for raping them.

I don't take a lot of stock in unconscious bias but as far as it's real I don't think anyone should be called a racist over it. If their actual behavior and language strongly supports that they are racist then it's appropriate to use the word.

To your other point on rape I may not have read all of that conversation you were having but I I will chime in on what the point I think you were making there. You want to make decisions about people based on their behavior. In general I agree with that. In these two situations context is going to matter. A guy should assume that his girlfriend doesn't feel she is being raped if they have sex and she acts completely fine with it. That makes sense. In regards to the dispute in the OP I strongly disagree that there is enough information to call this lady a racist.

Last edited:
^^^ The absolute state of the Left.
When you see responses like these (and the number of upvotes they get), you can get a sense for why normal American citizens have moved away from the Democratic Party. Racism is bad, but it's okay to attack this lady for "white womanizing?" Sexism is bad, but it's okay to call this lady a "bitch?" Why? Because she thought she saw someone sneak into her apartment building without authorization? Perhaps she's a bit nosey, but the Left is more preoccupied with the identities of the parties. Every day beings a new random crucifixion for anyone who happens inflame the passions of these delusional nutjobs.

And so I ask you normal American people—is this how you want your culture to be? Fuck no. It's time to force them back into the shadows where they belong. On November 6, we will make them tap to strikes :) (electorally speaking).

Go take a cold shower you’re starting to overheat

I believe I am the one of the few here leaving their brains on. Would you agree or disagree that this woman having married a black man is evidence towards here not being a racist?

You are incorrect. I am very willing to have a reasonable discussion.

Do you think any man who marries a woman must not be a misogynist? This is such a ridiculous conversation. Generally, I think MMA fans are idiots. But I'm an MMA fan. Does that mean I think I'm an idiot? Use your brain, dude.

I don't think this woman is a racist, necessarily. However, I do think cultural stereotypes about race played a role in her attempting to deny him entry to his own apartment building. And I believe she's a fuckin moron with a complete inability to examine the validity of her own thoughts, as well as a piece of shit with a huge sense of entitlement. Because of this, I think she behaved in a racist manner. If it makes you feel better, I also think his gender, dress, posture, and speech played a role in how she treated him.

None of this has anything to do with who she likes to fuck.

Completely agree that the word as it is being used today is far too vague. Being called a racist is a very very big accusation. IMO it is being used far too loosely.

This is where white people on the left and right are both fucking intolerable. Liberal white people want to call everyone racist and ruin their lives. But conservative white people refuse to call anything racist unless the perpetrator shouts "I am doing this due to a belief in racial hierarchies!" on camera and in three different languages.

I don't take a lot of stock in unconscious bias but as far as it's real I don't think anyone should be called a racist over it. If their actual behavior and language strongly supports that they are racist then it's appropriate to use the word.

Unconscious bias only becomes an issue if it manifests in behavior. For example, studies have shown that Americans are more likely to see an ambiguous object as a gun if it is held in the hand of a black person than a white person. This is an unconscious bias. No big deal. However, if a cop shoots a black person holding a cell phone because they thought the phone was a gun, then that unconscious bias becomes a big problem.

In regards to the dispute in the OP I strongly disagree that there is enough information to call this lady a racist.

What would have to be different for you to think she was racist? People often say "I don't think this is x" when they really mean "there is no realistic condition under which I think this could be x".

When a guy wants to fuck a girl, does he say, "Hey, I wanna fuck you!" or does he say, "Hey, wanna come back to my place?" "Hey, wanna grab drinks?" "Hey, we should get together sometime."

When a racist wants to harass a minority, do you think they just shout racial slurs?

Leftist SJW's who put out these stories and support them are making the world a much worse place to live. These people need to pull their heads out of their collective asses and use some common sense instead of trying to hurt people over these minor one sided situations.

Here is the perfect example of what I am talking about. The "Apartment Patty" story put out not long ago. It makes for a great headline WHITE WOMAN DENIES BLACK MAN ENTRY INTO HIS OWN APARTMENT COMPLEX. It assumes racism and gives a very skewed version of what happened. These headlines go out and this woman loses her job. People of course assme that she is racist and only cared so much about whether this guy legitimately lived there because he is a black man and she is scared of him. Then you find out this lady is married to a black man. Maybe she's racist against her own husband?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/apa...ering-building-defends-actions-164738743.html

She probably shouldn't have followed him up to his door but all he had to do was politely show her his key. What I am mostly against here is how these stories are released only with the one side and then far later when the public has made their decision does the other side get to tell their version of what happened.

Here is one of the reports from a few days ago.

https://www.indy100.com/article/bla...-white-woman-watch-viral-video-racism-8584806
The ex-husband has released a video . Says they have been separated for over a year.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...sband-Apartment-Patty-revealed-man-color.html

But here is the thing: The ex-husband looks White or mostly White, and doesn't look Black at all. So claiming that since she was married to him means she isn't racist is a bogus argument. It's like saying a racist wouldn't marry Meghan Markle, which would be BS because Markle looks mostly White, and really doesn't look Black unless you look at her young pictures when her hair wasn't straightened. Racists have different levels of racial animus, hating a dark skinned Black person with obvious Black features doesn't mean they will hate a light skinned person with a smidgen of Black admixture who doesn't look Black.

patty.png

Last edited:
Agreed!! Fox News and their uneducated followers have been doing this for a while. They make it seem like 100% of people trying to come into the country are rapists and killers while ignoring the fact that the crime rate among immigrants is far lower than people born here.

Lowlife fox viewers certainly use that as a weapon

That's simply not true. Many get black market social security numbers and ruin some Americans credit/identity. And they all are criminals bc they broke the law coming here illegally. But try to get those voting pets bro

Back