Apathy from ephedrine?

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wanted some opinions from people in here that have experience taking ephedrine to cut weight.

I've been taking ephedrine for a few days now and I've noticed that I'm feeling completely listless and apathetic. It could be totally coincidental but I just wanted to ask around here to see if anyone has experience with this.

I would think the effect of ephedrine would be the opposite given that it's a stimulant but since I've been taking 25mg a day of ephedrine I have absolutely no desire to do anything. It's really bizarre. I don't wanna play video games. I don't want to eat, drink a beer, go for a walk, nothing.

Wanted some opinions from people in here that have experience taking ephedrine to cut weight.

I've been taking ephedrine for a few days now and I've noticed that I'm feeling completely listless and apathetic. It could be totally coincidental but I just wanted to ask around here to see if anyone has experience with this.

I would think the effect of ephedrine would be the opposite given that it's a stimulant but since I've been taking 25mg a day of ephedrine I have absolutely no desire to do anything. It's really bizarre. I don't wanna play video games. I don't want to eat, drink a beer, go for a walk, nothing.

Are you sure your not taking some crap first generation Tricyclic antidepressants.....<45>

You are young and vegan. Do you really need ephedrine to lose weight?

Ephedrine has been banned in the United States for marketing as a weight loss supplement because it is dangerous to use in that context. It is a diaphoretic and diuretic and as it depletes you of fluids there can be increased tendency towards irregular heartbeat which can then be further aggravated by electrolyte imbalance from fluid depletion.

It is still legal over the counter in allergy medicines but even then it is a slightly controlled substance and you'll generally have to swipe your driver's license to complete the purchase so state police know you're not hitting 20 different pharmacies for meth ingredients.

That being said................... if you feel bad when taking drugs your doctor never prescribed STOP TAKING THOSE DRUGS

Jesus people. If you need an over the counter stimulant that reduces appetite drink one cup of coffee a day.

You do not need speed to lose weight. You need to increase your exercise and reduce the sugar in your diet.

There is no magic bullet to weight loss. Eating right and moving more is what makes you lose weight when you're overweight. Anything else that is making you lose weight faster than that and working is working because it is making you sick. Sick people can lose weight REALLY fast.

Last edited:
Ive used to take an eca stack, everyday for years. Never did i have any effects the sissies warn ya about, but apathy?

Fuck no. I was energetic as a motherfucker.

Never take them hungover tho. anxiety attack city. But thats a no brainer.

You omitted the no brainer, i see.
I fail to understand how that is relevant. Panic attacks as the result of your supplement caused by something as trivial as a hangover, is not good. It contradicts your earlier statement about the "sissies and sideeffects". It being a "no-brainer" doesn't strengthen your argument either, it actually makes it worse. Why should a panick attack be a no-brainer when hangover?

I don't understand why anyone would take ephedrine voluntarily.

I fail to understand how that is relevant. Panic attacks as the result of your supplement caused by something as trivial as a hangover, is not good. It contradicts your earlier statement about the "sissies and sideeffects". It being a "no-brainer" doesn't strengthen your argument either, it actually makes it worse. Why should a panick attack be a no-brainer when hangover?

I don't understand why anyone would take ephedrine voluntarily.
I also wouldn't suggest taking caffeine hung over.

It's a pretty common side effect of stimulant based drugs. The Euphoria and energy is usually followed by feelings of depression/apathy. From my limited understanding though, this is only typical and people who already mildly feel those type of ways.

you are feelling the same apathy cocaine or exstasy users go through after party

thats because ephedrine is no joke

i would stop using it.

whenever using a drug thats making you feel bad...stop it

that might be it.

I took ephedrine for a week, had a very bad experience with it. Never again.I'd rather do 20 sprints on a Monster energy drink than ephedrine.

Back