Apple Announces $350 Billion Investment in USA Thanks to Trump

Is this a bad thing somehow?

Corporate welfare works

Now let's see how America will do to afford health care and infrastructure maintenance costs after these huge tax breaks
I'm pretty sure the US government was not efficiently spending the money that we work so hard for. Even on the local level the government wastes so much that they don't deserve any more tax dollars. I'll take care of my own health care and I will drive on the roads that my highway and gas taxes pay for and I will use the electricity that I pay for these tax breaks will not have one effect on infrastructure spending. Can't you guys just be happy that the economy is doing good finally. But if you would like to volunteer I'm sure that you can pay more taxes to offset the tax breaks.

Repatriating cash is investing?

<{1-1}>
lol this doesn't even make sense. Apple doesn't even own warehouses. They're just going to expand their mutual fund. Just lol I guess?

I think the people who are jizzing over this are the same people who think higher profits for corporations means everybody's standard of living is getting better.

lol this doesn't even make sense. Apple doesn't even own warehouses. They're just going to expand their mutual fund. Just lol I guess?

I think the people who are jizzing over this are the same people who think higher profits for corporations means everybody's standard of living is getting better.

Look at that list of "investments" that they're attributing to Trump. That's the standard of critical thinking you're looking at. Trump just looks at companies and bam, economy soars. They're celebrating corporate whoredom, and i'm just supposed to go along and believe that this is where the wealth starts tricking down. Job creators man, just creating jobs and shit.

Look at that list of "investments" that they're attributing to Trump. That's the standard of critical thinking you're looking at. Trump just looks at companies and bam, economy soars. They're celebrating corporate whoredom, and i'm just supposed to go along and believe that this is where the wealth starts tricking down. Job creators man, just creating jobs and shit.
Causation between business activity (investments, hiring, etc.) and the passage of a tax bill are ridiculously hard to prove on an individual basis and it makes sense. Companies are very careful about what they disclose (very limited) and everything is presented in a positive way (who can blame them?). In other words, it's hard to know what a company's plan was pre/post tax because they don't tell you everything and they don't always tell the truth. So making claims that this policy is having XYZ benefits one month after implementation is absurd and so is pointing to individual "successes". I'm sure the TS will be consistent and discuss companies that have gone out of business (which doesn't matter either).

2020 Officially locked in.
I'm sure the thought gives you a boner, but he is historically unpopular right now. Maybe people aren't that focused on Apple's bottom line as you are.

Causation between business activity (investments, hiring, etc.) and the passage of a tax bill are ridiculously hard to prove on an individual basis and it makes sense. Companies are very careful about what they disclose (very limited) and everything is presented in a positive way (who can blame them?). In other words, it's hard to know what a company's plan was pre/post tax because they don't tell you everything and they don't always tell the truth. So making claims that this policy is having XYZ benefits one month after implementation is absurd and so is pointing to individual "successes". I'm sure the TS will be consistent and discuss companies that have gone out of business (which doesn't matter either).

Look at Comcast.

What they want you to see.

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2017/12/20/comcast-to-give-1k-bonuses-following-tax-bill-passage.html

What is actually going on.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy...iming-tax-cut-would-create-thousands-of-jobs/

And even if they start hiring again, they'll justify that with "price adjustments" because of how committed they are to their staff. How benevolent of them. Praise Comcast. They deserve more tax breaks, raid Social Security for them.:sniper:

I'm sure the thought gives you a boner, but he is historically unpopular right now. Maybe people aren't that focused on Apple's bottom line as you are.

Not really, but look who's back off kpt's ignore list. Missed me huh? ;)

haha without even having to investigate, this is a load of crap. Most of those have NOTHING to do with Trump. Home Depot ALWAYS adds tons of jobs this time a year because uhhh Spring is coming. I swear you guys hate facts and will post anything to make your Dear Leader look like he has any clue at all.

Nice links from Brietbart you tool

Asks for examples. Gets examples. Immediately starts personal insults

I'm from Canada, and have opinions on international events and topics. It's quite normal.
I'm from the GOAT country and don't care about what happens in that frozen tundra called Canada. Pretty sure everyone else here feels the same.

Now Apple is throwing around some bread crumbs to the little people. $2500 in stocks as their bonus

The horror. Trump btfo

That would be a little weird if I was posting from Canada in a thread about U.S. economics huh? Almost like whatever I said would be meaningless haha. Good thing I'm from the U.S. ;).

Where you from again ol' Herey?

Really?

I've heard from 2 Mods you were from Canada.

First NO companies were gonna invest NO money back into America

Fast Forward

Not enough companies are investing enough money into America

Back